Postal Shoot
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#91: Re: Postal Shoot Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:59 am
    ----
Oh yes...A Browning 12 ga BSS

#92: Re: Postal Shoot Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:20 pm
    ----
Does it have to be Rf or will CF do? Getting cornfused here...

Look like a hoot and I'm in next range visit.

#93: Re: Postal Shoot Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:26 pm
    ----
Aah...What ARE you talkin' about?

#94: Re: Postal Shoot Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:29 pm
    ----
Well- first ya said any firearm then ya said "w/ a rim fire" and....

Oh look! Something shiny in the corner!

#95: Re: Postal Shoot Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:09 pm
    ----
You haver something in that small of a caliber or will you have to lower yerself to borrow a .22 rim fire?

That's my dime in the corner!! Leave it be!!

#96: Re: Postal Shoot Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:14 pm
    ----
Got 2 in 22lr. Rifle and pistol. Er aint ya been paying attn.

Race ya to the corner!!!

#97: Re: Postal Shoot Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:46 pm
    ----
I raise you four .22 rifles and a Colt Woodsman...

It would seem that you have the advantage. You're closer to the corner than me...

#98: Re: Postal Shoot Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:12 pm
    ----
You two are a hoot!

#99: Re: Postal Shoot Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:13 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
You two are a hoot!

+ 1

I love the sense of humour that people in here have...the daily laugh helps keep me sane....or is that insane, can't really remember. But whichever...its awesome.

Cheers, Vince

#100: Re: Postal Shoot Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:41 pm
    ----
here is my entry, better late than never..

22 magnum at 50 meters off hand shoot.
Sort of looking like a shotgun target Very Happy
maybe next time I'll bring my bench.

#101: Re: Postal Shoot Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:23 pm
    ----
Where's the one in the middle?

Still workin' on mine. I'll post it when I'm a little happier with it. Right now I look worse the Gelandangan's target.

#102: Re: Postal Shoot Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:19 am
    ----
gelandangan, good on you for keeping this thread going. I still have a clean target sitting in back of my car waiting for my 10-22 mods to get finished. Or maybe my .45-70 to get finished!

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions