Surprise
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Surprise Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:16 pm
    ----
This is a pretty cool video. I think everyone will enjoy it, especially the ex-service men and women.

Surpise

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: Surprise Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:30 pm
    ----
thanks, Vince! Its good to see happy moments like that. Gets me all choked up. A couple months ago, I was waiting for a flight out of DFW Airport Terminal D. That is where all the troops come back into the US. A flight was deparking and you could see them walking to immigration through the second story glass windows. The entire terminal began to clap and cheer and didn't stop until the last man and woman disappeared out of sight. President Bush will also comes up unannounced and great them.

#3: Re: Surprise Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 pm
    ----
Warms my heart Vinny
Thank you!

Suz

#4: Re: Surprise Author: cbsweeneyLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:12 am
    ----
Thanks Vince,
That brought a tear to my eye.

#5: Re: Surprise Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:29 pm
    ----
Out Standing Flag

#6: Re: Surprise Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:07 pm
    ----
Thats awesome! Choked me up.

I remember my grandfather telling me when he arrived home from WW2 his family didn't meet him or pick him up and he walked 15 km home only to be told that he had work to do on the farm, no greeting, no missed you etc. I can't understand why having read the letters sent back and forwards by my grandparents but maybe that was how it was back then.

-> Spam-O-Rama