The COUNTDOWN begins.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20, 21, 22  Next  :| |:
-> General

#211: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:47 pm
    ----
Down to

as at 05:47 GMT 4 Mar 2011

Cheers, Vince

#212: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:48 pm
    ----
Only one to go!!!!!! It's like watchin the odometer on the car

Suz

#213: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:56 pm
    ----
The odometer in my truck sure moves a lot faster!!!!

I think we should start the party to coax the 10,000th member in.

#214: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:07 am
    ----
We could make a new post in every section titled Sign up Now and Be The 10,000th Nut
now how could they resist?

Suz

#215: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:11 am
    ----
I just want a beer.

#216: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:23 am
    ----
Oh!!! Well why didn't you say so?! Cheers Have one on me!! Have two or three! Don't have to climb a tree! Jest slap yer knee!! Cheers Cheers Cheers

I know that was pretty Lame

Suz

#217: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:23 am
    ----
Cooler is off to the side mate...help yaself.

Cheers, Vince

#218: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:30 am
    ----
Whew thanks I needed that six pack!!!!

I have a nice 4 1/2 day weekend before were off to Yakima Washington for a week of "work". Look out Suz here I come.

#219: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:36 am
    ----
Hey Wiers there's a Yakima Indian Res. just out of town. You can pick up some fireworks while you're there. Can't buy them otherwise. I was just lookin at a map and saw that. Pretty big reservation by northwest standards. Oregon reservations are pinpoints on the map.

Vinnie!! Let me trade ya seats, it's wet over here and you're dry over there.

Suz

#220: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:40 am
    ----
Suz...not real dry here at the moment...been raining for the past 24 hrs.

Just a wee small question...ya don't have ta answer it if'n ya don't wanna... why is your seat wet mate?

Cheers, Vince

#221: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:40 am
    ----
Imagine if the next member is like the 99% quiet population.. it'll be really a let down ..
I mean after all these anticipation for the happenings before the Second Coming

#222: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:53 am
    ----
10000............ Party Party Party Party Group Group Group

#223: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:04 am
    ----
Congrats, OV1!!! Is Dallan going to inform elad he is the 10,000 member?

#224: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:06 am
    ----
WOO HOO

members

Let the party begin.

Party Party Party

Seriously though, 10,000 members is quite an achievement and milestone...congratulations must be passed on to the man that has made all of this possible, well, not just the man, but his family as well who not doubt have had to put up with his hard work on producing and running not just the Hunting Nut Forum, but also the PointBlank Ballistic Software.

Congratulations Dallan, and thanks for all of your efforts, hard work and expertise. It is through this hard work that you have built a forum that supports an international community of people who share a common interest...firearms and the shooting sports.

It has been said in here many times, but it deserves to be reiterated...the peple that make up this international community are the most friendly around. Whilst there may be the odd grumble, it is without question the friendliest and most helpful of any forum that I have visited. The wealth of knowledge contained within The Nut is second to none, and the willingness of its members to pass this knowledge on and help others is testimony to the calibre of not just the members but also the moderators.

Once again Dallan, thanks mate, take a bow Bow you have earned it. Cheers Cheers

Cheers, Vince

#225: Re: The COUNTDOWN begins. Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:26 am
    ----
+1 on what Vince said.

Thanks again Dallan.

-> General