Warning! political funny for Christmas
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Warning! political funny for Christmas Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:28 pm
    ----
Its not as funny as it is sad.
The fourth amendment says that they need a court order to search people unless there is due cause. We (collectively - not ME personally) have let them take away our God given rights. If this continues we won't have any rights, freedoms or protection. One of our founding fathers said that any man that gives up his freedom or rigts in the name of security deserves neither and I agree!
Welcome to the republic of amerika!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qdb6wC0Iz4

#2: Re: Warning! political funny for Christmas Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:39 pm
    ----
I travel all the time, 3 cities this week. I haven't run into this situation. I was in Chicago this morning where TSA has the new scan machines but they take too long to use and with all the back-up from weather the lines were horiffic. I wonder if the media is making a bigger deal than it really is.

#3: Re: Warning! political funny for Christmas Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:45 pm
    ----
I guess that an illegal search is ok if it doesn't really count as long as it is convenient....
Bull$hit! If you don't excersize your rights, stand up to defend them for yourself and others you don't deserve to have them.

Can you tell that rights are a button of mine or should I make it more plain?

#4: Re: Warning! political funny for Christmas Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:22 am
    ----
PaulS wrote:
Its not as funny as it is sad.
The fourth amendment says that they need a court order to search people unless there is due cause. We (collectively - not ME personally) have let them take away our God given rights. If this continues we won't have any rights, freedoms or protection. One of our founding fathers said that any man that gives up his freedom or rigts in the name of security deserves neither and I agree!
Welcome to the republic of amerika!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qdb6wC0Iz4

Yep, that was Ben Franklin - and he was right.

#5: Re: Warning! political funny for Christmas Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:19 pm
    ----
If we lose our rigts haven't the terrorists already won?
Isn't the USA destroyed with the rights?

-> Spam-O-Rama