Yeeehaw!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: DawgdadLocation: On the Prairie PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 am
    ----
Take Pauls advice and do all othe Rehab work and only what they allow you to do otherwise. Good to have you back online - I hate it when they actually want us to work at work and not check online friends...

#17: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 am
    ----
wtf Is it really you long lost friend....................got any primers ??? ROFL

Great to hear from ya, hope all goes well !!!

#18: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:14 pm
    ----
thanks again guys. been doin my PT as per protocol. it's been freakin sore today. wow. Mad doc said it'd be like this so...and wise wrods from yall. priority one is "protect the repair".

yes chambered, santa came... got a few thousand left and some more on the way! you silly goose. Laughing

posted up my new tactical trainer in the firearms thread so...next up i'll show ya some updates i did to 'uncle sam'. hooorah!

#19: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:50 pm
    ----
stovey, glad you are back. I haven't been doing as good a job as you pestering Bushy. Tag your it!

Last edited by slimjim on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

#20: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 pm
    ----
@#$%^&*()!!!!!!

#21: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:15 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha

I might just sit here on the sidelines and watch the fun. Cheers

Cheers, Vince

#22: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:10 am
    ----
Popcorn

Here Vince have some popcorn..

#23: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:09 am
    ----
Pass me a beer and some of that popcorn too.
This is going to be more fun than being on the winning side at the OK Corral.......

waiting.......

WAITING!!!!

#24: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:36 am
    ----
Me too...Waiting that is. Ya better get a push on. I only have 32 years left ya know... Very Happy

Last edited by Bushmaster on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

#25: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:37 am
    ----
Popcorn Ignore

#26: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:26 am
    ----
32 years Bushy? Is that what your horiscope said this morning?

#27: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:34 am
    ----
Horrorscope? Nope...I'll make 100 and get caught in bed with an 18 year old and the wife will shoot me.

She says (the wife) that won't happen. She'll (the wife) will have all the money and I won't be able to afford an 18 year old. Guess I'll have to settle for a 60 year old instead...

#28: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:14 am
    ----
I have heard dieing in bed is the best way to kick the bucket. I can see now that, in your case, there will be multiple ways for heart failure to occur.

#29: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:36 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Me too...Waiting that is. Ya better get a push on. I only have 32 years left ya know... Very Happy

smell older than that to me............ya sure yer not a cheese? oh, right, cheese'll get better and more mellow w/ age.

weeeeee! Razz

#30: Re: Yeeehaw! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:39 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
I have heard dieing in bed is the best way to kick the bucket. I can see now that, in your case, there will be multiple ways for heart failure to occur.

buwhahahaha! Laughing

if he's like me hell have his boots on when the reaper shows up. cuz that's how a good cowboy goes out.

and i got dibs on his colts!!!!

-> General