Wow! Wolf Super Pack!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: Wow! Wolf Super Pack!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:06 pm
    ----
How many horses and other animals have they lost sofar?

#17: Re: Wow! Wolf Super Pack!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:03 pm
    ----
I too am skeptical of 400 wolves in a pack, as Pumpkin pointed out with wiki, all the food would be gone plus they would turn on each other.

#18: Re: Wow! Wolf Super Pack!! Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:14 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Do it with .22 rifles? Now that sounds challenging...

Do they make a minigun in .22 ??

#19: Re: Wow! Wolf Super Pack!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:34 pm
    ----
Yup...Sure do. Google is your friend. Type in ".22 mini-gun"....

#20: Re: Wow! Wolf Super Pack!! Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:42 pm
    ----
Ok HERE'S AN INCONCLUSIVE VIDEO of the wolf pack. If you can decifer Rusky, this video is narrated but I have no idea what's on their minds and the video doesn't do much to convince....unless you speak the language....I dunno. The end of the video they're chasin some dogies in the snow.

Vladimir Bologov, zoologist and wolf preservation enthusiast, believes the problem may be exaggerated to look more urgent than it actually is.

“Such position is normal for hunters who want to get extra financing on the pretext of fighting against wolves. Helicopters are expensive; any flying one is a thrill many people want to experience,” he commented for RT.

Suz (I'll keep lookin)

#21: Re: Wow! Wolf Super Pack!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:20 am
    ----
Lets get Pam Anderson and all her PETA girlfriends to go over there and reason with the wolves and have them simmer down. Laughing

I would have to guess that the leader of this 400 wolf pack must be one bad dude of a wolf if he can keep 399 other wolves in order.

#22: Re: Wow! Wolf Super Pack!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:23 am
    ----
44marty wrote:
Bushmaster wrote:
Do it with .22 rifles? Now that sounds challenging...

Do they make a minigun in .22 ??

or google AM 180 .. yeah.. Very Happy

-> Spam-O-Rama