Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:12 am
    ----
Guys, a 13 foot tsumani hits Japan this evening, after a 8.9 scale Earthquake.

Hawaii is next in line and the ENTIRE EASTERN side of USA is on tsunami alert!!

Please be safe, evacuate if you could get in the way!!

My thoughts is with you guys.

#2: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:18 am
    ----
Tsunami warning also is issued for Phillipines, Solomon islands, Northern New Zealand and all other area across the ocean from Japan.

Please Be safe!!

#3: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:21 am
    ----
Fark.. scary!!

www.youtube.com/watch?...r_embedded

#4: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:23 am
    ----
Sorry for the number of posts, I am too anxious to edit..

Please please please, keep safe and please be carefull.

To those in line to the tsunami, if you are on HIGH ground, start collect water drinking water (use your bath tub if you have to)
to those that in the low area, MOVE out dont wait!!

#5: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:24 am
    ----
ARGH!! Japs Nuclear plants is on major turbine fire!!

#6: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:25 am
    ----
Deep water guages reports that there IS 6 feet wave coming toward Hawaii..
Looks like this is the real thing.
Hawaii is in line to be hit at about 3 am local.

#7: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:33 am
    ----
wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov/
this supposed to be updated hourly for warnings to the USA

#8: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:56 am
    ----
Gelan the Excitable wrote:
Fark.. scary!!

You practicing your crow calls mate? Laughing

Seriously though...this is a very nasty earthquake...there has certainly been a fair bit of seismic activity over the past few weeks.

Here's hoping that the people of Japan are able torecover quickly and there is minimal loss of life.

Cheers, Vince

#9: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:24 am
    ----
The Oregon coast is supposed to get hit with a tsunami wave of about 4.5 to 8 feet. in about an hour from now. This should be exciting! It's hitting the west coast Geland not the east coast. The photos from Japan are incredible, with cars washing away like dead fish, there are so many of them in the water. 65 people or so dead and still getting some aftershocks. There's 75 miles between me and the coast so I'm fine, just sitting back waiting for updates on the TV.

Suz

#10: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:51 am
    ----
i was gonna grab my board and head on down to the beach like i usually do on these sunami warnings cuz they close the beaches and no ones out but doc said not a chance no surfing for 8 mos. crap. japan got really clobbered...unreal.
i work for honda corporate. i think the factory there is shut down. waiting for more news as some from our division just went over for meetings. bad scene.

#11: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:57 am
    ----
holy crap! check the vids on the right...man. wow.

www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...unami.html

#12: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:36 am
    ----
Unbelievable the devastation, thoughts and prayers to all those affected.

#13: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:59 pm
    ----
radio just said some dock and boats got creamed up north from here. yikes!

#14: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:04 pm
    ----
word just came in we lost an associate from a plant wall collapse in japan, many injured, factories are closing or closed due to damage. man, not good. jeez...ripple effect's starting to hit here. some long faces and stuff.

#15: Re: Holy!!! Tsunami in Japan!!! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:30 pm
    ----
who peeved of the big fella upstairs????
all these natural disasters are getting abit to close together. all you guys out there take care and be prepared we are all to complacent and need to get ourselves ready cause sooner or later the smelly stuff is gunna hit the whirly thing close to you its not a matter of if just when.
Take care.

-> General