THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#31: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:21 am
    ----
imike24...ya need to clean up your "signature line" a bit. This place isn't what you think it is.

Either that or you are just another annoying spammer...

#32: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:13 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
imike24...ya need to clean up your "signature line" a bit. This place isn't what you think it is.

Either that or you are just another annoying spammer...

Spammer I Deleted his post .. There's bin a lot of them here latley Mad

#33: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:33 pm
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:
I'll have to find a ......... delicate way to ask my wife if that is true.

Hope you can find a delicate way to haul butt up that ladder too if ya do! Laughing

#34: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:01 pm
    ----
Just got back from the woodshed....now I'm ready to climb the ladder, I do have Scaffolding and make your self at home Aloysius , It seems you and I are both in deep Sad

#35: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:07 pm
    ----
woohoo- Suz is gonna tan some hides boyeeee!

SO glad it aint me fer once. Very Happy

#36: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:38 pm
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
woohoo- Suz is gonna tan some hides boyeeee!

SO glad it aint me fer once. Very Happy

ROFL ROFL

#37: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:46 pm
    ----
Top of Wiersy's ladder is pimped out. Has a cooler and a cubby fer snacks and can koozies. Of course, it's all camoed.

#38: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:49 pm
    ----
When you spend as much time up there as I do ya might as well be comfy.

#39: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:39 pm
    ----
Sound like sending your child to his bed room for being bad and all his toys are in there too. Yer wife know you have it that good up on the ladder?

#40: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:00 pm
    ----
Nope and I don't intend to tell her either!!!!!!

#41: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:34 pm
    ----
Alright now look....I don't wanta buncha frady-cats to hang around with....I do need to get some better equipment for sitting around the camp fire to shoot the hay with you guys tho. A gas mask is out of the question, I don't wanna haveta wear gloves or have a sanitation station around but......in some situations I need some privacy...

PLAN A; I'm thinkin about bringing a small camp trailer to the stumps so I can escape the bitter smells and still keep in touch. I might have a pay-as-you-go (to off-set the cost of the camp trailer) situation for the few more delicate types to use (wipe your feet first).

If conversation is lax I can always set up the TV in a window and we can watch some boxing or football that would be pay-per-view (to off-set the cost of the trailer). If ever there was a time where we needed some munchies or maybe we ran out of some of those carbonated malt beverages, I could have stock on hand for a small nominal fee. Personally I think the camp fire could use some sort of grooming now and then and if we had a membership contribution once a week with the pitch fork (for Bushy's horse doobies) and maybe a trash can cleaning and general raking of the grinder, maybe start a compost heap and recycle center.......

If the newspapers were picked up once in a while that would be considerate too. I think it would be wise to have a small lockable donation box, (I already bought one) with a coin drop slot in it for those off-color words that fly around sometimes (I'm as guilty as you are, but I'll be in charge of the key). Possibly a $2 fine or so. You know just in case someone brings their kids around.

I think there should always be something in the kettle besides sheep gonads too so we could maybe keep some bacon and beans around for those of us not accustomed to eating someone else's buggers. I'd rather see you all squirm than run up a ladder every five minutes, so to keep the peace I'll agree to keep one button undone. My choice of which button. Might be a surprise, might not....I'll also keep 5 of my most stout switches by my side at all times.

Guns as always are mandatory, keep the thing pointed in a safe direction or you're stump goes in the fire with your butt on it. Snakes, skunks, possums, or other vile nasties are fair game to those that get to shooting first. Well ok....if there's a PLAN A there has to be a PLAN B;

PLAN B: You all move to Los Angeles?.......uuummmm......I'll get you an articulated ladder truck?.....uh....I have to go to bed now

Suz

#42: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:07 pm
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
I think there should always be something in the kettle besides sheep gonads Suz

Don't get Bushy started on the sheep again..
And I think we have a nice ladder thats comfy.

#43: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:32 pm
    ----
Suz the Arbitrator wrote:
I think there should always be something in the kettle besides sheep gonads too...

Nuffin' wrong wiv Mountain Oysters...theys good fare 'round the fire.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#44: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:36 am
    ----
speaking of bras
what does a 60 year old women have between her boobs that a 16 year old doesnt?????
Her navel.....

#45: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 am
    ----
UH OH

Hiding Very Happy Laughing

Cheers, Vince

-> Jokes & Humor