Project Gunrunner !!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:10 pm
    ----
Feds now want to block the family of Brian Terry from having victim status! Shocked

USA Today Brian Terry Family To Be Blocked

#17: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:35 am
    ----
At your current job, if you were once in charge of clandestinely selling 2,000 firearms to Mexican drug cartels in the hopes of bringing down a big time leader, but instead those guns were later connected to multiple homicides (including a U.S. Border Patrol agent). Now, after investigations and apologies and so on, would you expect to get sh$t-canned and possibly charged with crimes, or would you expect to be promoted to a managerial position? If you work for the ATF,
You Get The Latter Shocked

#18: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:53 am
    ----
One would have thought that these clowns would be shedding friends like a dog sheds fleas in a flea bath...but it seems not.

The ATF is out of control...it is an organisation that is, or at least believes it is, above the law...that writes it's own laws. I don't know what can be done about it, but unless something is done, the ATF is only going to get worse and will become a law unto itself. You think it's bad now...see what it's like and what happens if the ATF becomes that "strong".

Cheers, Vince

#19: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: camelLocation: Hillston Nsw Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:14 am
    ----
I reckon it sounds like the public service over here. Theres an expression that I heard years ago and really think its appropriate for both.

"The public service is like a septic sewerage system. Sooner or later the shit raises to the top"

#20: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:01 am
    ----
It's starting to get to the top, it seems our own Hillary Clinton knew of this.

Hillary Knew of Gunwalker

#21: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:46 am
    ----
How else are ya gonna prove that 90% of the guns on that side of the border came from this side of the border...

Oh yeah!! Have the u.s. government ship the over there and then count them...

Those people involved in this scem...scam should be up for murder and punished accordingly...

#22: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:54 am
    ----
Billary is a retarted flat-arsed moron....she's been all over this "it's all America's fault" thing since the get go, esp when it came to guns in Mexico. She was told more than once that 99% of the guns down there were stolen, along with millions of tons of phones, cars, SUV's, ammo, etc...gernades, RPG's etc. BECAUSE WE HAVE NO BORDER..I posted those stories and pics here before. Yeh, select fire AK's, yeh, got those at a dealer here along with the RPG's and 125 SUV's w/ foriegn plates. WAKE UP YOU DMUBA@#!!!

She didn't care what the truth was...just blah-blah-blah it's all American gun's fault blah-blah-burp-fart-was that you? blah-blah, regardless if the confiscated Colt AR's that we sold are registered with the Mexican Govt as federal stock and STOLEN from them.....GOD I hate that b*tch!!! And she's still clinging to the global gun grab thing with the UN, trying a last gasp attempt to get the US onboard with those world-wide losers........ freakin' anti-American twitchertwatters! GRRRRRRRRRR! Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Shooting

The ATF is a joke of a branch of our Government- been corrupt since day one and one hand NEVER knows what the other is doing and EVERYONE on that team is inept. They make the FBI look like a crack SWAT team! The ATF, are your kidding me??? Hahahaha! JOOOOOOKE!

I HATE THE FED'S AND STUPID LIBERALS!

#23: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:34 pm
    ----
Well...Stovey...Guess you made someone's list today. Might add that you are in good company...

#24: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:50 pm
    ----
sick! very very sick!

#25: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:05 pm
    ----
I don't understand why those involved aren't under criminal investigation.
It I tried to send a firearm or ammunition out of the US without paperwork I'd be up to my neck in the brown stuff.

#26: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:32 pm
    ----
So would we...

#27: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:59 pm
    ----
Terrible terrible shooting in LA today. Wonder what Billary is going to have to say about this one?

Seal Beach Shooting

Cheers, Vince

#28: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:44 am
    ----
Bout 15 miles from me. Media had a hay-day with it. Complete vultures.

Odd thing is the guy was a known whack job who's made threats in public as per many witnesses, the ex didn't get a restraining order, which then would have included forfiture of his firearms, so all of this was preventable ahd the ex just gotten a restraining order, the guy was a total mental case!

Idiots all 'round.

Prayers for the vic's families. What waste.

#29: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:00 am
    ----
BTW- one of my co-workers mom was in the salon next door. The ripple effect of this thing is still going on.

Jeez....

#30: Re: Project Gunrunner !!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:15 am
    ----
Now it seems that AG holder says gun control would have stopped fast and furious. Shocked It seems to me that the DOJ and BATFE are incapable of following laws and knowingly allowing straw purchases for F&F.

More AG Lies

-> Spam-O-Rama