BULLSH1T BINGO
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:27 am
    ----
Here is something to help make your Politicians' speeches almost tolerable. Just print this page, distribute it to friends, and listen to their next speech (be sure to read directions below).

Rules for Bullshit Bingo:

1. Before your Politicians' next televised speech, print your "Bullsh1t Bingo"
2. Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases.
3. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout "BULLSH1T!"

This should work for pretty much any Politician...they are all the same.

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 am
    ----
Very Obama oriented, Trump would love it! Did you notice Vinnie that Trump got Obama to sprint a little? Got him on the run now. He tries to swipe it off as silliness. But the silliness got into the media and he paid attention. You have to poke him in the ego. This is just the start of Trump's silliness.

Suz

#3: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:24 am
    ----
Sure did Suz...and I also noted that Obama has finally produced what is allegedly his genuine US Birth Certificate. Seems strange and more than a little unbelievable. Why didn't he table it when he was first elected and everyone was calling for it...would have saved a lot of guessing, and made the document more believable. As it is, I don't think people will accept it as the "Real McCoy".

Cheers, Vince

#4: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 am
    ----
Love that bingo card!

Also, don't need to wait for them to start speaking to call BULLSH*T!!! Laughing

#5: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: cbsweeneyLocation: New York PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:05 am
    ----
Thanks Vince. I bet we get to yell BS in the first 5 minutes of almost any Political speech!

#6: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 pm
    ----
[b]BULLSH1T............Oh wait I was supposed to watch the speech.

#7: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:37 am
    ----
yip that works to be sure.

#8: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:14 pm
    ----
Yur right Elvis...even here in little old NZ......

#9: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 pm
    ----
I think I'll fall a sleep on the speeches before I ever complete a card.. ever..

#10: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:45 pm
    ----
I get sick watching the speeches before I could ever complete the card. Channel changer, please!!!

#11: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: dieselLocation: Watsontown Pa. PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:04 pm
    ----
with the equipment he has available to him. forgeries are impossable to tell from the real thing. more bullshit!

#12: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:52 am
    ----
I'm startin to like you guys again......have you all seen any YouTube videos or interviews with LTC Allen West? I think he's the next guy to get my vote. Lookie Here

Not that we're
gettin political
Suz

#13: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:28 am
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
LTC Allen West?

He has my vote!

#14: Re: BULLSH1T BINGO Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:18 am
    ----
I was holding up the card last night while Obammy was claiming it during his speech. Yeh, he gave the order to shoot. No one does anything over there w/o his sayso. Right! Laughing

The man truly makes me wanna puke. He'll do or so anything this next few months to boost his numbers

-> Spam-O-Rama