what dose a 320 pound woman look like?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:24 pm
    ----
WIERSAY.....WHERE'S THE LADDER MATE? Hiding

Cheers, Vince

#17: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:48 am
    ----
If ALL 320# ladies looked like that?

This planet would be a much, much, MUCH better place to live.

Hellyeh!

#18: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:47 pm
    ----
It'd be a freekin scary place to live!! She's like big as a horse, imagine feeding that thing? Have to get a HUGE bed and you'd be like a little shrimp always riding shotgun, never in the stirrups. It's amazing to me that you guys would go for a horse sized giraffe of a lady. I've also never understood the huge boob fascination either tho. How come more fat girls don't have dates? They've got plenty of skin to go around and around and around.

Well she is well proportioned anyway. When she gets older she'll have some world class hips though. I bet she has a specially made HUGE toilet to clean too. Just a thought. You'd be at eye level to that thing, need some steps to get there. Seems goofy. Bet she's all feet, like a small pup with big prints. If you think about it the good parts are bigger, but so are the bad parts. Ok now you're thinkin one-nighter, just for the novel experience. Yup the feeding and grooming of a horse. I'd get a rope handy, just in case it gets outa hand and go ahead and tie off one end to something stout just to begin with. And a camera HA!

Suz

#19: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:55 pm
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
I bet she has a specially made HUGE toilet to clean too. Just a thought. You'd be at eye level to that thing, need some steps to get there.

Suz, you alreadys catch the details!

#20: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:16 pm
    ----
Kinkyyyyy....

#21: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:48 pm
    ----
INTERESTING THOUGHTS

#22: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:04 pm
    ----
I wonder if playboy has called her ????

#23: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:03 pm
    ----
Suz the Level Headed wrote:
...If you think about it the good parts are bigger, but so are the bad parts....
I'd get a rope handy, just in case it gets outa hand and go ahead and tie off one end to something stout just to begin with.

Now that is a mental picture I'm not sure I needed Suz. Surprised Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

A rope and a stout length of 2 x 4. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#24: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:52 am
    ----
Don't forget a book and a flashlight, Vince...

#25: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:04 am
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
It's amazing to me that you guys would go for a horse sized giraffe of a lady. Suz

Haha Haha Haha Haha Never drink coffee when reading comments from Suz.

#26: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:28 am
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
It'd be a freekin scary place to live!! Suz

Nonsense.

Not half as scary as getting between a 4' tall 320# chick and a 727 arm rest at PHX Itl. I was scarred for life.

And, the tall one? She could reach things on the top shelf for me, fight all my battles- and win!, ride me on her shoulders at the fair so I'd miss NOTHING. Ya know. Stuff like that.

Last edited by stovepipe on Thu May 26, 2011 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total

#27: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:37 am
    ----
Hummm. Not bad. Not a bad idea. Yeah. That would work. Being only 5' 7" that would be nice of her.

#28: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:39 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha

#29: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:25 pm
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
It'd be a freekin scary place to live!! She's like big as a horse, imagine feeding that thing? Have to get a HUGE bed and you'd be like a little shrimp always riding shotgun, never in the stirrups. It's amazing to me that you guys would go for a horse sized giraffe of a lady. I've also never understood the huge boob fascination either tho. How come more fat girls don't have dates?

Suz
well I will probably regret saying this but my experience tells me fat girls may not get lots of dates but come secound only to drunken blond bimbos in the( getting action department) wtf Shocked
I seem to recall something about big girls being like a motor scooter fun to ride till your mates find out. Very Happy
Even the late great dead fred sang about fat bottomed girls making the rocking world go round. Surprised

#30: Re: what dose a 320 pound woman look like? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:22 pm
    ----
Aah yes, Elvis...Queen (rather appropriate). I believe they sang about a bicycle seat too. Yer point?? Laughing

-> Spam-O-Rama