Belgium
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Belgium Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:05 am
    ----
Or do I have to put Belgium in the joke-section?
(just trying to explain why we laugh with our government... and why our politician still laugh with us?)

France: 63,7 mio inhabitants, a government with 15 ministers
England: 16,4 mio inhabitants, a government with 15 ministers
Belgium: 10,5 mio inhabitants, a government with 55 ministers... !

the city New York: how many inhabitants? Just 1 mayor...

just have some fun and try to understand why there are no belgians:

vimeo.com/15239617

#2: Re: Belgium Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:10 am
    ----
Well with Belgium being the capitol of the EU, I heard they were going to increase to 100 ministers in the year 2012. Very Happy Very Happy

#3: Re: Belgium Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:20 am
    ----
Aloy- get your name on the ballot, with them odd's, and yer pup with the pot in his mouth as a mascot, yer a shoe in!

#4: Re: Belgium Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:52 pm
    ----
We are laughing at our government because it hurts too much too cry.

#5: Re: Belgium Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:39 am
    ----
Try Australia..

27Million people, nearly half are politicians.. Razz

#6: Re: Belgium Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:40 am
    ----
Try Australia..

#7: Re: Belgium Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:07 am
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
Try Australia..

...and the other half are "armchair" politicians. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#8: Re: Belgium Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 am
    ----
Don't bust me too bad on getting a little religious, but the Bible says that God picks our leaders. It does not say he picks the best leaders. It says he picks the leaders the people deserve.

-> Spam-O-Rama