Let's see some pictures !!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> Photography / TrailCameras

#16: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: eeyouelderLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:45 am
    ----
I am no photographer, but I think that you might be interested in some pictures that I took on my trap line.

November 18 th 2011 at trapping camp

We caught 10 wolves this year ( mid october)

And few Lynx (mid october)

Than winter really did set in..................

This is the road on the way out and going back to civilisation

Trapper's bread with lots of butter and jam washed down with a hot cup of coffee

Last edited by eeyouelder on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

#17: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:09 am
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
By the way Moose, those are some great photos!

Thanks Mike. Very Happy I went and checked out your Photo Gallery. Most enjoyable. Well done for sure.--terry

#18: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:23 pm
    ----
Boy eeyouelder, you sure know how to temp a guy with the homemade bread picture. Very Happy Very Happy

#19: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:52 pm
    ----
Great photos eeyouelder, thought I'd post the opposite.
Driving home mid October. Birds do gather in funny places.
Driving into the sun at 110kph and seeing this makes you wake up real quick.
Sorry for the quality but the photo was rushed.

#20: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:21 am
    ----
Great pics eeyouelder...never seen snow like that, looks like a lot of fun mate...and I'm with OV1, that homemade bread looks magnificent mate. Just wait till Slim sees it... Laughing Laughing

Where is that pic taken Tiks...looks way out west mate.

Cheers, Vince

#21: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:37 am
    ----
eeyouelder...Nice lookin' lettace heart. Can I have it? Love lettace hearts.

#22: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:58 am
    ----
C'mon Bushy...... it's a picture thread....gotta post a pic !!!
(don't need to see another one of your re-loading room or your "sound system" again either) Poke

Maybe a nice photo of your horse with the barn in the background.

Hey Vince, your not off the hook yet either !!!

#23: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:43 am
    ----
Alright, Alright! Still want that lettace heart though.

Three Sisters, Oregon. Just a few miles east of Suz place.

#24: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:56 am
    ----
Why thank you Bushy !!!

wtf Got to work on Vince now.......... he's gonna have to bring a cooler of beer for punishment !!! Very Happy

#25: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:00 pm
    ----
Here are a few pics I took last weekend,

NOT, I wish.

A friend sent these to me. No telling where he got them, but I thought they were good pics and wanted to pass then on.

www.huntingnut.com/mod...k_fawn.jpg

www.huntingnut.com/mod...fawn_2.jpg

www.huntingnut.com/mod...fawn_3.jpg

#26: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:50 pm
    ----
Great photos Lester.

Beyond the black stump Vince

#27: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:26 pm
    ----
Don't take many outdoor pictures anymore. Not much money in it. Here's a few though. Just remember Chambered that the best camera is the one you have in your hand.

#28: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:36 pm
    ----
they are great, that bottom picture I would frame and put on the wall.

#29: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:17 pm
    ----
Was gonna add three more but it wont let me. Anyhow...keep taking pictures Chambered.

#30: Re: Let's see some pictures !!! Author: ROADJOCKYLocation: SOUTHERN-OHIO PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:07 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Alright, Alright! Still want that lettace heart though.

Three Sisters, Oregon. Just a few miles east of Suz place.

BUSHY,that looks like a lot of fun,love the great outdoors.

-> Photography / TrailCameras