Christmas Wish List
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Christmas Wish List Author: POP!!Location: Cheyenne, Wy PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:46 pm
    ----
OK...What do you guys want?

I want a Marlin 444. Why? Who the heck knows! Confused

PS and Groovy Jack to get off my case!!!!!!! Mad

Last edited by POP!! on Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:01 pm
    ----
lol POP, Very Happy

I want for Christmas a new hunting jacket in Shadow grey. Razz

Dimitri

#3: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: ShomebigboresLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:37 pm
    ----
LOL and Merry Christmas POP,

I want a new hunting knife. (My Christmas wish is going be be a little late actually, as I am scheduled for a brand new knee joint made out of titanium on Feb 8th, and then I will be able to get back out there with you guys and my 45/70 Marlin.

Can't wait, but doctors and Santas have their own time line.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Walt

#4: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:53 pm
    ----
For Chrismas all I wish for is to be able to hunt for another year.
Merry Christmas to all--tr

#5: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:01 pm
    ----
POP!! wrote:
OK...What do you guys want?

I want a Marlin 444. Why? Who the heck knows! Confused

PS and Groovy Jack to get off my case!!!!!!! Mad

<-----------Not Groovy Jack

------------->Can't find him anywhere

ROFL

Oh yeah.....ummmmmmmm....A Red Ryder BB Gun Very Happy
For the kids of course Laughing

#6: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:42 pm
    ----
Cant get all you want poopie , so I reckon you'll hafta settle fer a nutter gun , you REALLY do need it ..
Jack

#7: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: ShomebigboresLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:46 pm
    ----
Hey!! I got two red riders when I was a kid centuries ago. The first was a wagon, (helped to carry the firewood into the house) and the other was a BB gun. Helped me have confidence when I had to make the trip to the outhouse at night. (We didn't have indoor plumbing till I was 12<1958>

Anybody remember "Western Auto" Stores?

Merry Christmas and may all of us get what we want for Christmas.

Walt

#8: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:00 pm
    ----
Yeah I remember Western Auto's , in the middle of no where , we thought they were like the Super Wal Mart of Sportin Goods and hardware and such ..
Jack

#9: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: Irskii PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:05 pm
    ----
I am a little ashamed that I remember Wester Auto's also, (and green stamps). I thought that I would always be considered the puppy of the group, Oh well. I did already get mine, (using the advice I got here) I got a PSE Nova bow, 31", 60 to 70 # draw. I have not had a chance to shoot it yet, My wife wont let me have it until after Sun, but I had to order it becuase she did not want to get the wrong one. Anyway All of you have a great Chistmas or whichever holiday that you celebrate. Stay safe and enjoy.

#10: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:21 pm
    ----
Shomebigbores wrote:

Anybody remember "Western Auto" Stores?

Walt

Remember there's one about 7 miles from my house i still go there from time to time. As far as xmas i just want my little one to have a good one it's probably her last year believing in the fat man so i'm trying to make it a real good one. Merry Christmas
Joe

#11: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:02 pm
    ----
Well Joe she believes in you dont she ??
Irskii I have a Durango , PSE's are the smoothest shooters out there if ya never had one ..
Jack

#12: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:20 pm
    ----
It is a toss up between another preserve pheasant hunt or finding my next wife. All the best...
Gil

#13: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:40 pm
    ----
Shomebigbores...And I bet you had to take a bath, when you were little, in a #5 galvinized tub sittin' on a stool in the middle of the kitchen, too. Right? I did. And that was back in 1948-49...Indoor plummin'...Didn't they invent that in the mid '50's???I don't remember takin' a bath or usin' the bathroom until I was 11 or 12 either.

Thinkin' back...I wonder where my mother and father took their baths. I just wonder....

Gil...Scrap the wife idea. Find a "live in" and save for hunting...

Christmas list...A new rifle, but that will come about when I move to Missouri. Not sure what calibre I'll need yet. A .41 magnum might not hurt to have. I'm not to hard to shop for...I have told my family if they want to get me something. Just restock my loading bench...Works for me...

Last edited by Bushmaster on Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#14: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:07 pm
    ----
I would like another gun for Christmas but I don't think it will happen this year. I would like a Marlin 336 in 30-30 cal and I'd call it "crowbar". What do you think... ? Smile Bushmaster you have a good idea about restocking your reloading bench. I'm gonna have to tell a few people in case they need any last minute ideas. I have been "good" all year Surprised so I expect a few gifts. Very Happy

Cheers....... Cool

#15: Re: Christmas Wish List Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:19 pm
    ----
L O L Merry Christmas 1895ss Cheers

-> General