B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns
-> General

#1: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:33 am
    ----
news.yahoo.com/bank-am...nance.html

This is amazing! I hope B of A customers pull there accounts to give them a taste of their own medicine!

#2: Re: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:03 pm
    ----
I think the bank just lost a lot of their finances and more in the future, considering that more than half the house-holds in America have guns.
I am just glad that I don't do business with them - at all.

#3: Re: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: ROADJOCKYLocation: SOUTHERN-OHIO PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:06 pm
    ----
I SURE HOPE THEY LOOSE THERE A-- OVER THIS !!!!!!!

#4: Re: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:49 pm
    ----
I've heard stories about this a week ago, if this is true than screw bank of america.

#5: Re: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:51 pm
    ----
There are plenty of other banks around. I'll be sure to avoid them.

#6: Re: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 am
    ----
Very Happy They keep sending me applications for credit cards-and I don't do business with them anyway.When I recieve any more of their apps-I will write on them with felt tip pen reitterating our feelings;"you don't like guns-I won't do business with you!

#7: Re: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:36 pm
    ----
TRBLSHTR wrote:
:-D They keep sending me applications for credit cards-and I don't do business with them anyway.When I recieve any more of their apps-I will write on them with felt tip pen reitterating our feelings;"you don't like guns-I won't do business with you!

Wrap up a besser brick and attach the return envelope to it and mail it back to them.
Give their address to readers digest, even better if you can find the CEO's home address, let them have fun with the junk mail.
Make sure the NRA know about this and diseminate the information accordingly.
Lets not for get the internet, although it appears they have.
Let the fun begin.

#8: Re: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:01 am
    ----
I like the way you think Pete...to hell with B of A.

They have set the standard...now its up to the public to show them that they have made a BIG mistake.

Cheers, Vince

Last edited by Vince on Mon May 07, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

#9: Re: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:40 pm
    ----
Laughing Thumbs Down I just sent them an email to their corporate website with my thoughts on their treatment of McMillan,and my personal thoughts about their opinions of firearms! Razz

#10: Re: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:23 pm
    ----
Shocked I just recieved an update today from B of A;I was answered by one of their bigshot corp executives.It basically said that the problem between B of A and McMillan was a personal matter and not a gun industry related subject .And he went on to say that they still do business with other firearms manufacturer's.....How about that!

#11: Re: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm
    ----
Did some diggin and came up with this from beck...BECK

TRBLSHTR:

Can you post the update you received from BOA on here?

Last edited by Ominivision1 on Tue May 08, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

#12: Re: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:24 pm
    ----
Be interesting to hear the if "other firearms manufacturers" will come out in support of B of A.

Cheers, Vince

#13: Re: B of A drops McMillan because the manufacture guns Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:56 am
    ----
Ominivision1 wrote:
Did some diggin and came up with this from beck...BECK

TRBLSHTR:

Can you post the update you received from BOA on here?
OMNI-It turns out that it is the same "chain letter" that they list as posted on facebook from your link;"We want to let you know that we hear your comments"yada,yada.......Sounds like the corporate smoke and mirrors run around jargon in full swing so they don't lose more customers in the firearms industry!B of A-kiss my Ahole!

-> General