Thought provoking
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: Thought provoking Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:11 am
    ----
My Jon has a nice Johnson, I'd give 20% to see it run.

#17: Re: Thought provoking Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:16 am
    ----
Oh for pete sake. Now MY mind is in the gutter...Allow me to float by, please.

#18: Re: Thought provoking Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:02 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Cheers, Vince

#19: Re: Thought provoking Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:42 pm
    ----
The Libertarians have 10% of the popular vote now. If they got the other 20% then we would have a clear majority of the voters who actually do vote.

Only an average of 50% of the voting population vote in presidential elections - Libertarians do vote - that leaves the republicans and democrats 20% to fight over.

Paul

Suz, I am sure Jon would put his johnson to work for you if you tried.

Johnson is the Libertarian candidate for president.

#20: Re: Thought provoking Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:25 pm
    ----
Chuckle.....

#21: Re: Thought provoking Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:26 pm
    ----
Paul, I'm curious about your sources because the information I can find show that the Libertarians have about 2% of the vote.

#22: Re: Thought provoking Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:29 am
    ----
It is a chuckle Bushy....but can it run?
I've seen it salute.
I've seen it beg.
I've seen it roll over and play dead.
It can hang it's head.
Throw up.
Leak like a sieve.
Rest on it's laurels.
I'm sure it's been through hell with all the beatings.
Never seen it run though.

Suz

#23: Re: Thought provoking Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:38 am
    ----
Provokes too much thought...Lookin' forward, backwards, to the left and right. Steppin' back ever so slowly. RUN FOR THE DOOR!!! Whew...I'm outta here. Safe at last.

#24: Re: Thought provoking Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:32 pm
    ----
Pumpkinslinger,
Did you not watch the Republican debates and primaries?
Ron Paul is a Libertarian and got an average of 10% of the votes throughout the process. The polls never show the actual numbers because Libertarian voters rarely declare themselves as such. Most are "independent".
If Ron Paul wanted to place his supporters in the Johnson camp there would be slightly more than 10% of the vote there. The problem is that no one thinks the libertarians have a chance until 2020 so they are gearing up trying to let people know there is a better way to spend their votes.
The platform is to bring the military home, guard the borders,expell illegals, down-size government and government pay and benifits, lower taxes and pay off the national debt before it gets so big it can't be paid off. The concept is that people don't need government to tell them what they can and can't do on their own propery, and as long as they don't infringe on other's rights they should be free to exercise their own rights.
If it is not in the constitution they don't support it.

#25: Re: Thought provoking Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:02 am
    ----
Paul, I like most of the Libertarian platform. I just don't see any indication they can possibly win a presidential election right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...tion,_2012

#26: Re: Thought provoking Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:01 am
    ----
Besides...Every vote for the "other" candidate is a vote for obama.

#27: Re: Thought provoking Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 pm
    ----
Bushy, BINGO!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...erformance

#28: Re: Thought provoking Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:07 am
    ----
If every other vote went to "the other guy" he would win!
I just can't vote for either of the two parties that have kept borrowing money to spend more than they have and they keep reducing what they do for the people. By the time folks wake up we won't be able to pay the debt, the country will be broke and uneducated. The USA will be a third world country with no resources left and no brains to develope new technology. Almost a third of the nation is on welfare or doesn't want to work.
We are a shadow of what we were 60 years ago and it is sliding over a cliff toward nothing.
If we don't change what we, the People, are doing then we will all be speaking Chinese.

#29: Re: Thought provoking Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:12 am
    ----
And if we vote for your candidate (forgot his name again), obama will continue to inhabit our White House.

#30: Re: Thought provoking Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:20 am
    ----
And thats the truth Bushy

-> Spam-O-Rama