2013 Commission Elk Tag Raffle
-> Big Game Hunting

#1: 2013 Commission Elk Tag Raffle Author: Tailkicker PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:53 pm
    ----
We are very excited to announce the Kentucky Houndsmen Association was selected to receive a Commission Bull Elk Tag for the 2013 Season. We are raffling this tag off to you, 200 tickets will be available $100 each. Tickets can be purchased at the link below. You will receive a confirmation email with your Ticket number. So please verify your email is correct before submitting your order. The winning ticket will be drawn at the Banquet next spring.(You do not need to be present to win)

The KHA would like to thank members of the Wildlife Commission for selecting us as a recipient of the tag.

kyhoundsmen.com/Elk_tag.html

Last edited by Tailkicker on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: 2013 Commission Elk Tag Raffle Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:54 pm
    ----
You may not need to be present to win but you have to be present to use it.
Kentucky is a long ways to drive for an elk hunt. The money is going for a good cause though so I hope you sell all the tickets!

#3: Re: 2013 Commission Elk Tag Raffle Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:02 am
    ----
I can wait. Missouri is importing elk from Kentucky to restock what used to be here. Little do they know that they procreate and will soon be in the ranches back yards.

#4: Re: 2013 Commission Elk Tag Raffle Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 pm
    ----
geez that will be tough Bushy.....
I can smell the BBQ being fired up already.

#5: Re: 2013 Commission Elk Tag Raffle Author: Tailkicker PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:29 pm
    ----
We still have plenty of tickets available, but don't wait... the winning ticket will be drawn in the spring.

#6: Re: 2013 Commission Elk Tag Raffle Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:48 am
    ----
Elvis wrote:
geez that will be tough Bushy.....
I can smell the BBQ being fired up already.

We better get an invite Elvis...I don't fancy gate-crashin' a party at Bushy's place...the bugger carries.

-> Big Game Hunting