Lee Reloader Press
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Reloading Ammunition

#16: Re: Lee Reloader Press Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:05 pm
    ----
Thanks for the input guys. I am in washington until monday, I am going to stop at Cabella's on my way home and pick one up. See how things go.

#17: Re: Lee Reloader Press Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:02 pm
    ----
Try to get one with the new quick change bushing on it.
It might save you some setup time.

#18: Re: Lee Reloader Press Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:13 am
    ----
Cabella's.......Cabella's...... man that could be an expensive shop to visit!!!! better get SWMBO to hold onto your wallet for you, man I could spent a seriously obscene amount of money in there.

#19: Re: Lee Reloader Press Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:32 am
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:
Thanks for the input guys. I am in washington until monday, I am going to stop at Cabella's on my way home and pick one up. See how things go.

Waaayyyy to expensive. You can probably find the reloader you want to buy online and have it shipped for less then Cabella' would sell.

#20: Re: Lee Reloader Press Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:52 am
    ----
Midway USA has them for $27.49. + shipping. If you are going directly to Cabella's it would be cheaper. You might find them cheaper, but shipping will eat up whatever you might save.

#21: Re: Lee Reloader Press Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:13 pm
    ----
I have a Cabella's store right on my way home from the airport. It is usually a good time to take a break from driving.

#22: Re: Lee Reloader Press Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:06 pm
    ----
Shipping is a big deal breaker for me, I drive right past Cabella's every time I fly out for work. Some things are rather spendy there but most of what I am looking for. They didn't have the Reloader press that I could look at, so I decided on the Challenger press. It will be a little more versatile in my set up. I still was to see a Reloader press.

#23: Re: Lee Reloader Press Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:48 pm
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:
I am thinking of adding a press to my line to be dedicated to decapping or bullet seating, not resizing or any heavy duty work. Does anyone have experience with the Lee Reloader Press? And if so is it worth buying for these purposes?

I got one. Works a treat on .308W and 300mag, for decap/neck size, ram-prime and seat. No issues so far. Ammo comes out with zero runout. Takes up no room too. FL size is always better with an O-press but if you use carbide dies I don't see a problem with this little press. I neck size only on my rifle stuff FWIW so I aint killing it....

If it busts LEE makes it right in my experiece. Never broke any of their stuff but I had a flare/fill die I wasn't happy with and they sent me a new one w/o asking for the old one back! Razz

-> Reloading Ammunition