Just hit a Jackpot!!!!
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#1: Just hit a Jackpot!!!! Author: Flint54Location: North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:45 pm
    ----
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I cannot believe my dumb luck!!! I just got back from the local Pawn Shop and I just aquired a new addition to my handgun collection.

Ruger Blackhawk Admirers read on!!

Flattop .357 Original Factory Stag Grips, 4 5/8" Shipped in 1956 one of the 800 Type 1 "Ross" Variants. @ 90%+ with box. 6 groove rifling, small square ejector button.

Now the unbelieveable, $300.00. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#2: Re: Just hit a Jackpot!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:51 pm
    ----
Give ya $350 for it Popcorn

Well you have spent your good luck for the year...Where the hell was I???

I would say "Nice Job" except I know how that goes and you just fell backwards into a pile of Sh++ and came up smellin' like a rose. Congrats on your Damned blind luck.. Very Happy

#3: Re: Just hit a Jackpot!!!! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:00 pm
    ----
Nice find Buddy Party . I come across some good finds once and awhile, just seems like I never have the money on hand when I find them Sad
Joe

#4: Re: Just hit a Jackpot!!!! Author: POP!!Location: Cheyenne, Wy PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:48 pm
    ----
Cool sweeeeeeeeeet!

#5: Re: Just hit a Jackpot!!!! Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:05 pm
    ----
Outstanding! It pays to be at the right place at the right time. All the best...
Gil

#6: Re: Just hit a Jackpot!!!! Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:19 pm
    ----
I'll say........... I never seem to be in the right place at the right time......! Sad

#7: Re: Just hit a Jackpot!!!! Author: Flint54Location: North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:32 pm
    ----
Sad Now I have to wait to pick it up, my local Sheriff's permit expired on the 5th. Sad I'll have to wait until next week to visit the Office for a new one and then they will probably take their sweet old time ( 5 - 7 ) business days unless I talk with the Sheriff himself. Very Happy Very Happy Well maybe I'm in luck due to the leg of venison that he neded for New Years! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

In that case it'll be Party Time!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#8: Re: Just hit a Jackpot!!!! Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:50 pm
    ----
Hey Flint, i'll give ya $351, a cat, and a snickers bar for it Hiding Popcorn Laughing

Good deal buddy Cool

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions