Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2452
  · Views: 824041
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Bombings at the boston marathon
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRBLSHTR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

Mad Some firkin low life scum bag B#STARDS from he11 just set off a total of three bombs in boston!On the boob tube! Mad

Dimitri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

Quote::
At least two people are dead and dozens injured – including up to 10 with amputated limbs – after two bombs tore through the finish line of the Boston Marathon and another exploded near a Boston library, according to the Boston Police Department.

The simultaneous explosions, and reports of two other unexploded devices found near the scene raised suspicions that the blasts, just before 3 p.m., could be part of a terrorist attack. Authorities shut down cellular service in the area in order to prevent remote detonations. Intelligence officials told The Associated Press two unexploded devices were being dismantled, and a third explosion near the JFK Library in the Columbia Point section of Dorchester. Competitors and race organizers were crying as they fled the bloody chaos, while some witnesses reported seeing victims with lost limbs.

"Somebody's leg flew by my head," a spectator, who gave his name as John Ross, told the Boston Herald. “I gave my belt to stop the blood.”

The first two explosions occurred at 2:50 p.m. – nearly five hours after the marathon began – about 50 to 100 yards apart, according to Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis. The third explosion occurred several miles southeast of the marathon's finish line, at around 4:15 p.m. Police could not say if it was related to the earlier explosions.

Witnesses heard booms that sounded like two claps of thunder near the finish line inside the Fairmount Copley Plaza Hotel, according to multiple local reports. The horror unfolded as the city marked the 238th annual Patriot's Day, commemorating the anniversary of the Battles of Lexington and Concord at the beginning of the Revolutionary War.

"I saw two explosions. The first one was beyond the finish line. I heard a loud bang and I saw smoke rising," Boston Herald reporter Chris Cassidy, who was running in the marathon, told the newspaper. "I kept running and I heard behind me a loud bang. It looked like it was in a trash can or something...There are people who have been hit with debris, people with bloody foreheads.”

"There are a lot of people down," said one man, whose bib No. 17528 identified him as Frank Deruyter of North Carolina. He was not injured, but marathon workers were carrying one woman, who did not appear to be a runner, to the medical area as blood gushed from her leg. A Boston police officer was wheeled from the course with a leg injury that was bleeding.

About three hours after the winners crossed the line, there was a loud explosion on the north side of Boylston Street, just before the photo bridge that marks the finish line. Another thunderous explosion could be heard a few seconds later.

Runner Laura McLean of Toronto said she heard two explosions outside the medical tent.

"There are people who are really, really bloody," McLean said. "They were pulling them into the medical tent."

Cherie Falgoust was waiting for her husband, who was running the race. "I was expecting my husband any minute," she said. "I don't know what this building is ... it just blew. Just a big bomb, a loud boom, and then glass everywhere. Something hit my head. I don't know what it was. I just ducked."

Authorities in New York, meanwhile, are deploying counter-terrorism vehicles around landmark sites in Manhattan, including prominent hotels, according to the New York City Police Department.

Nearly 25,000 people, including runners from around the world, competed in Boston's celebrated 26.2-mile race, attracting huge throngs of onlookers, especially near the finish line.

"This is a horrific day in Boston," Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said in a statement. "My thoughts and prayers are with those who have been injured. I have been in touch with the President, Mayor [Thomas] Menino and our public safety leaders. Our focus is on making sure that the area around Copley Square is safe and secured. I am asking everyone to stay away from Copley Square and let the first responders do their jobs."

Read more: www.foxnews.com/us/201...z2QZNNWqbt

Dimitri

gelandangan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

Bastards!

What a cowardly attack!

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
Dimitri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

Quote::
Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

Fox News reported that the suspect suffered severe burns.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.

The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

In addition, Boston police have surveillance video of someone bringing multiple backpacks to blast site, according to CBS News.

Police also confirmed that there was a third explosion, at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. It was not immediately clear how much damage was done or whether it was related to the bombings at the marathon finish line.

The library bombing occurred about 4:30 p.m. and more than a mile from the marathon.

A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.

What a surprise. NOT.

Dimitri

dhc4ever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

A greasy pork fat lubricated sharp pole up the date should be the fix.
The news here also tried to tie the gun debate to this and blame shooters for this.
Stay safe

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
English Mike

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

This smacks of domestic terrorism.

The explosions look more like deflagration than detonation & don't appear to have included nails or another form of shrapnel.

If it IS domestic, then it plays right into the hands of the control freaks.
Suzanne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

As of tonight the "suspect" is no longer suspect and was deemed a rumor. The explosion at the John F. Kennedy library was in fact a non-related fire incident. The bombs did in fact include ball bearings and scrap metal shrapnel. There were lots of severed limbs. Now let's see if the servalence videos show anything, so far they haven't disclosed anything on them other than rumors. White House seems to be stymied because they don't have any leaked or captured terrorist leads. No signs of anything previously in the works, that is.

Why would you want to lubricate and sharpen the pole? splinter that puppy!

Elvis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

poor buggers.
hope they can find those responsible fast.

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

I tend to agree with Mike...I think it is "domestic"...not a full blown terrorist attack. Having said that, the mongrels timed the first blast to detonate when they thought there would be the most people near the finish line (runners) and from the look of the second blast it seems that they were targeting those that stopped and bunched up after the first one went off.

As Suz said, there was a mix of ball bearings and metal "shrapnel" in the bomb, causing some horrific injuries...but none so horrific as the murder of an eight year old child when the bomb detonated!

Boston Bombing

Surveillance camera will hopefully show something, anything, that will help them nail these scumbags. Then we can get Pete's greasy pork fat lubricated pole out and administer a little summary justice.

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
radar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

Thats a real shit sandwich!

Prayers to those dead and injured, prayers to those witnesses and families affected.

Go to all the investigators to catch the right people for this atrocity....

George Orwell
English Mike

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

I'd like to see the perpetrator(s) pegged out for a pack of hyenas.
Suzanne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

Now they're saying they do have a suspect again...Saudi national but they're tagging him a witness...I don't think they know what to do...everyone's got a different take on the story of this guy. CNBC wanted him to be a pro-gun guy soooo bad they just can't stand it.

Talk about guns, the US is not sending anyone from the White House to Margarete Thatcher's funeral, using the excuse of our very important legislation battles going on. In other words the gun debates are more important than some ole funeral (I'm sure they didn't like Thatcher anyway, she was Reagan's best ali). Hillary Clinton was invited to attend but I don't think the big O was.

Elvis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

there is a 3rd direction they could be looking too... may well be one of Kims supporters????
mongrels whoever they are.

Grumulkin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

They need to require registration ball bearings and pressure cookers.
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Bombings at the boston marathon Reply with quote

Grumulkin wrote:
They need to require registration ball bearings and pressure cookers.

Haha Haha Haha Haha

Don't put ideas into their tiny little brains Grumpy...they might just do that mate.

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 1 of 2