Photo Albums
 Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820622
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Sorry palosie
Jokes, funny stories and general humor
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Jokes & Humor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tremblay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:56 pm    Post subject: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

ROFL

Never argue with a stupid person ,cause they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. Mark Twwain
pete4d

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

Ain't life great . karma strikes again.

When the SHTF I'm gonna hunker down until all those idiots kill each other. up-date

The secret to enjoying life is to never take it too seriously, as you will never make it out alive!

I'm on the watch list are you ?
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

No holiday trip for you and your parasites girlie.

Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
hunterjoe21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

i.ytimg.com/vi/6hLHCRD...efault.jpg

Not sure if this will work

slimjim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

Ooooh, hunterjoe, that was good!

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
PaulS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

Now she has tried to keep him from presenting the state of the union address in the house chambers. She forgot to read the constitution again, he can call both houses into session to discuss urgent matters.
Nancy loses again.

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
slimjim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

She has no interest in our country or doing good for the people. Her selfish focus is driven by her hatred for President Trump and getting more illegals in our country to increase votes for the Democratic Party.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
TRBLSHTR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

Very Happy She is one of the wicked witches of the west-she and feinstain have to share the broom from time to time!

GroovyJack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

I saw her on the toob a day or so ago , the plastic surgery is cracking , she looked really skeered ... Everything she is opposed to , she has supported and voted for in the past ..

Not concerned about the country , only the party and her power .. There is some Dems standing up to her , but of course you are not hearing that either .. Her right hand Stenny Hoyer hates her guts more than I do ..

hunterjoe21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

She hated that Trump won the election, but her true colors really started to show after the meeting with Trump and Chuckles Da Clown when the President invited the cameras over her objections. Both of the dems walked out with a sore azz and it was televised for all to see.

Their plan is to find d a way to deligitimize the election, remove both the President and Vice President, leaving San Fran Nan as POTUS. Hitlery will be her VP, then Nutty Nancy will retire...

This is the "insurance plan" the disgraced FBI agents referenced in their text messages. None of the stuff going on in DC is by chance

pete4d

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

Pretty good assessment there Hunterjoe , only thing there may a few lamp-post and short ropes along the way.

When the SHTF I'm gonna hunker down until all those idiots kill each other. up-date

The secret to enjoying life is to never take it too seriously, as you will never make it out alive!

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

It seems you guys have more than a couple of “career politicians” who care for nothing other than themselves and boosting their bank balance. I can’t understand why something meaningful and terminal hadn’t been done about the moron that from CA, Maxine Waters, and Pelosi. Both have shown very close to treasonous attitudes, and more importantly a don’t care about the country or the people attitude so long as I have money coming in and power.

They both, amongst some others, need to be removed from power. Unfortunately, until such time as you guys have compulsory voting with photo ID, you are gonna see these fools re-elected.

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
pete4d

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Sorry palosie Reply with quote

Vince wrote:
It seems you guys have more than a couple of “career politicians” who care for nothing other than themselves and boosting their bank balance. I can’t understand why something meaningful and terminal hadn’t been done about the moron that from CA, Maxine Waters, and Pelosi. Both have shown very close to treasonous attitudes, and more importantly a don’t care about the country or the people attitude so long as I have money coming in and power.

They both, amongst some others, need to be removed from power. Unfortunately, until such time as you guys have compulsory voting with photo ID, you are gonna see these fools re-elected.

That fits all the politicians ,,demorats republicans-rinos ,, equally money and power is all they care about , not us common working folks out here in the real world. Cheers Rant Cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Jokes & Humor
Page 1 of 1