Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

This isn't good
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: This isn't good Reply with quote

Story about a shooting in AU. It appears to be accidental.

www.heraldsun.com.au/n...6024497084

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
Ominivision1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

Yikes, not good. But here's a quote from one of the commenter's.

james of niddrie Posted at 11:27 PM March 19, 2011

hears a fact ian of Sydney she was not allowed to be there all protesters are not allowed in the area until 10am, she was shot at 9:15am and it is a regulated duck zone so it is not public land in you can not do what ever you want in there there are rules.! so before you go shooting your mouth off with "facts" how about you make sure they are actually facts... cowboy.. also how about going and talking to a farmer about what ducks do to there crops and stop judging the people for shooting them for a small period of the year!!

Limitations are but boundaries created inside our minds.
Suzanne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

Good one Pumkin!!

Yea Omni and this one from the original aritcle;

The incidents have sparked rows over the future of duck shooting in Victoria and the availability of gun licences for children 12 and over, in the wake of the Lake Buloke wounding.

Interesting not a word about the lady bein in the wrong place at the wrong time, and they worry about the future of duck shooting? they should be more worried about the future of shooting protesters.

Here's another wild observance;

What's wrong with these people that they feel the need to shoot any animals? Can't they buy farmed protien like modern civilised humans? Surely we've progressed beyond inflicting unnecessary harm on wild ducks, or have these "blokes" got some small problem they want to hide by flaunting their shotguns and carrying on like a bunch of brainless and heartless rednecks. Evolve people, for the good of all!

I'd love a video of that comment Very Happy age and gender, specifically. I can just see some white haired ole lady screaming at the top of her lungs. "What's wrong with these people"
what a hoot!!

Suz

gelandangan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

Ya the duck molesters hide in the water way before the time.

Because if they stand in front of the shooter during a shoot, the shooter would simply walk away and shot somewhere else,
and thus the protest is not seen nor herad.

So this idiot duck molester decided to hide in the water and use HER BODY to stop the bullet.

Total moron!
She should go and protest in Lybia.

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
Ominivision1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

Here's a video from wsj.

Woman Protester Shot

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

Rant

Its terrible, thats for sure...its bad enough that someone was hit with a few pellets...but do you know what the real tragedy is? It is the firearms owners and hunters who will bear the brunt of this incident and have to put up with more restrictive firearms laws.

Also, everyone seems concerned with the welfare of the law breaking tree hugger...what about the person who actually shot her? They have to live with knowing they accidentally shot someone, and its doubly bad if the shooter was a juvenile...imagine how he must feel because some moronic tree hugging imbecile decided to break the law to protest against a legal activity. If I was the young fella's father, I would be taking civil action against her for her actions. That'll teach her to pull her head in and not be a moron.

Even if this moronic tree hugger, who was breaking the law by being where she was at the time she was, is charged, convicted and fined...the firearms owners will still have to bear the brunt of more restrictive firearms laws.

Its not a nice thing to say...but its almost a shame she didn't pay the ultimate price for her stupidity...might keep the tree huggers away for fear of losing their life accidently. Maybe then they will comply with the laws that are in place for the safety of all concerned.

Rant

Cheers, Vince

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
tikkat3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

I like how they were in Donald shooting ducks.

And Suz, I like the comment "Can't they buy farmed protien like modern civilised humans? Surely we've progressed beyond inflicting unnecessary harm on wild ducks"
Domestic ducks are fine, along with cows, sheep chickens, goats, pigs etc, etc.
The idea that supermarket protein is acceptable but don't go harvesting your own???

The amount of distance from reality for alot of these people is amazing.
Ominivision1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

Vince wrote:
:rant: Its not a nice thing to say...but its almost a shame she didn't pay the ultimate price for her stupidity...might keep the tree huggers away for fear of losing their life accidently. Maybe then they will comply with the laws that are in place for the safety of all concerned.:rant:

Cheers, Vince

I agree Vince, I have seen PETA and Sierra personally when I use to live in Wisconsin. The Peta group imo is a bunch of insane people with their own agenda in mind. And the Sierra group is not far behind, in fact the Sierra group caused so much bullsh$t here that they shutdown the only outdoor range we had here in the county. Mad Mad

Suzanne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

Well said Vinnie!!
We sure are living some backwards times. The tree hugger is going to be a martyr with all of her buddies bashing hunting, guns and teens (or as they put it, children with guns). The governmental nanny mentality will have a field day with this one. They will probably even ban ducks....well they probably would if they could find a way to eliminate hunting, then they could eliminate guns altogether that's they way they're thinking, is it not?

SuzSnoozeYouLose

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

Its a shame that you can't get all of the shooters together to take civil action against them and get compensation and have the range reopened.

Cheers, Vince

Ominivision1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

We tried Vince, since the dnr owned the land and shooting range, they bowed to sierra 5 years ago. Sierra even filmed shooters without their knowledge and did catch idiot's abusing the range, like shooting overhead with no intended target and shooting at vehicles. We wanted to put the shooting range on membership only and we even offered to pay for a fence around the range but it was no go. The sad part is that these few idiots that shot up in the air and shot at vehicles were never caught but they did ruin it for us and now we have to suffer.

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

BUGGER...oh well, maybe a little "private" supervision would have helped...and a bit of "contact counselling" would not have gone astray.

As you say though mate...too late now.

Cheers, Vince

stovepipe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Stupid hurts. Reply with quote

I'm very disapointed in this thread.

I thought, at long last, it was FINALLY open season on STUPID PEOPLE.

Imagine my excitement as I thought the day I've been waiting for my whole entire life was finally here but, alas. For not.

Damn it! Mad

Did the pellet fodder get a cite for trespassing? I know here in LaLa Land they wouldn't. See- the law here protects the wicked, abusive and stupid. WE have to pay for THEM. It's the law. I refuse to join their ranks, however. I'll just keep on paying for scum to live happily ever retarted and try not to let the morons get me down. Even though their ranks swell more every year, I can only pray they finally realise we, the normal, are not going away. Then, move to another planet where they can live their imaginary "sustainable" life eating dirt, wearing nothing, never bathing and not leaving any impact on whatever planet they inhabit and leave ours alone.
ROADJOCKY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

HEY VINCE,You are right about the personal attention given to some people that don't understand.It sure used to work!! Very Happy
Dimitri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: This isn't good Reply with quote

About the only good thing we have going for us here, is that harassing or otherwise attempting to stop a hunter or fisherman as they legally do their sport is illegal and puts you in the wrong not matter what your reason to interfere. So she'd be the one that is charged if it happened here. I had to explain this a couple times the last few days as people are talking about that incident here.

Goodluck Vince but this might be good if your hunting associations can use it as a reason not to allow non-hunters into hunting areas for "safety" period. Would give you the upper hand in the future. The fact she was not allowed there for another 45 minutes and she was hiding in the water needs to be stressed over there.

Dimitri

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 1 of 3