1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. S&W: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns: it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns have only two enemies: Rust and politicians.
15. Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace or safty.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive!
17. 911 - government sponsored Dial a Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, Not a device!
19. Criminals love gun control....it makes their job safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a governmentthat is afraid of citizens tries to control them.
22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. When you remove peoples Right to Bear Arms, you create slaves.
24. The American Revolution would never have happened with Gun Control!
25. "..a government by the people, for the people..."
26. If Guns cause crime then spoons caused Rosie to be fat!
The last i've used before and is a favorite saying of mine