Photo Albums
 Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Found this, copied it, here it is
Jokes, funny stories and general humor
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Jokes & Humor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suzanne

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Found this, copied it, here it is Reply with quote

Did You Plug The Hole With A Blue Dress Yet, Daddy?

THIS IS FROM WWW.OLBROAD.COM

by Ann Coulter

Oil is spewing from beneath a British Petroleum oil rig into the Gulf of Mexico at a rate of about 1 million gallons a day. There’s no end in sight — although White House officials have made it clear their goal is to stop the leak before the midterm elections in November.

Obama now spends at least half of every day answering pointed, increasingly aggressive questions about the oil spill, most of them from his daughter Malia.

The president finally went down to take a look at the oil disaster last week –- which is weird because I didn’t even know there were golf courses near the Gulf. To show his concern, Obama is thinking about returning some of the nearly $1 million the oil industry donated to his campaign.

Ha, ha — just kidding. He’s not returning any oil money. But the situation has gotten so urgent that Obama did take time off from his golf game to praise the Phoenix Suns for protesting Arizona’s new immigration law.

He really did endorse the Phoenix Suns, which — like most of his endorsements — has resulted in their being eliminated by the Los Angeles Lakers over the weekend. (Did I dream this, or was it just yesterday that President Obama was congratulating Al and Tipper Gore on their long and happy marriage?)

The media have been crowing that Republicans will lose the Hispanic vote forever if they support enforcing laws against illegal immigration, such as the Arizona law. To great fanfare, a poll was released last week showing that 67 percent of Hispanics oppose the Arizona law.

The headline on that poll should have been: “One-Third of Hispanics Support Arizona Immigration Law Despite Frantic Media Campaign to Convince Them It’s a Racist Plot Against Hispanics.”

Incidentally, 67 percent of Hispanics also vote Democrat. The exact same percentage of Hispanics who oppose the Arizona law voted for Obama over John McCain — who was championing amnesty for illegals.

Suck up to Hispanics with insane amnesty proposals; get one out of three Hispanic voters. Do the right thing and defend the country’s borders; get one out of three Hispanic voters. … Promise to make every Tuesday “Ladies’ Night”; get one out of three Hispanic voters. Offer them a choice between “Extra Crispy” and “Original Recipe”; get one out of three Hispanic voters.

Indeed, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released on Tuesday, only 52 percent of Hispanics oppose the law, while 37 percent support it. In other words, more Hispanics support the Arizona law (37 percent) than voted for John McCain (31 percent) -– which is the strongest argument for amnesty I’ve heard in my entire life.

Overall, 66 percent of voters support enforcing the border before discussing amnesty. A plurality — 48 percent to 35 percent — would like their own states to pass a law just like Arizona’s, despite the strong likelihood that the mainstream media will accuse them of being Nazi police states.

The New York Times’ Linda Greenhouse recently compared the Arizona law to Hitler’s policies toward the Jews. You remember how Jews were constantly sneaking across the border into Nazi Germany?

Finally, in keeping with the White House tradition of only releasing really good news on the Friday afternoon before the Memorial Day weekend, last Friday the White House announced that no one in the administration offered Rep. Joe Sestak a job to drop out of the Senate primary against Arlen Specter, despite Sestak’s claims to the contrary.

After a 10-week investigation, the Obama White House concluded that Bill Clinton, acting on his own, offered Sestak a nonpaying, advisory job with the administration.

It sounds like something Bill would tell Hillary after sneaking back into the house in the wee hours of the morning. “Honest, honey, I wasn’t out with a tawdry cocktail waitress. I was offering some guy I barely know a job at the Obama White House.”

So yeah, I know it sounds fishy, but if Bill Clinton says this is how it happened, that’s good enough for me. Why, Clinton hasn’t lied under oath in front of a federal grand jury for more than a decade.

Incidentally, why do so many Bill Clinton stories end with the words “nothing improper happened”? As I recall, the definition of “proper” gets pretty elastic when you’re talking about Bill Clinton.

It’s too bad Sestak turned down the offer, because if he had said yes, Obama could claim to have created at least one job, albeit unpaid.

I have mixed feelings about Obama trying to get Sestak out of the way in order to help Arlen Specter. As far as I’m concerned, the only good thing Obama has done so far is to endorse Specter, thus ensuring his defeat.

Maybe Obama should endorse oil spills.

Suz

stovepipe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Found this, copied it, here it is Reply with quote

I'm so full of hate right now for this whole administration's pandering to low lifes and the non-stop monkey shines.

I'm actually physically ill over it all and the fact there are enough idiots that suck it up like honey to actually make a difference today.

I really want to just puke over it all everytime Obammy or any of his merry band of morons comes on the air to assure us of the job he's/they are doing- whatever the hell it is that hour/day/week.

What do you call a bus filled with Obama's administration going over a cliff with him at the wheel?

A good start.

I'm going outside to break something and vomit, BRB.
slimjim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Found this, copied it, here it is Reply with quote

stovepipe wrote:
I'm so full of hate right now for this whole administration's pandering to low lifes and the non-stop monkey shines.

I'm actually physically ill .....

What do you call a bus filled with Obama's administration going over a cliff with him at the wheel?

A good start.

I'm going outside to break something and vomit, BRB.

I know the feeling! Not much more can be said. Obama can react to a bad call from a baseball game in less than two days but not when it comes to an oil spill disaster.
stovepipe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Found this, copied it, here it is Reply with quote

Yep. He's an even bigger idiot for claiming ownership of this fiasco, when in fact, his admin in the MMS oke'd self sign-off inspections w/ zero contingency BEFORE.

If they'd played their cards right and really sought help from the outside they could have had it snuffed out the first week. As is there are several outsiders offering help but they are being sent through "channels".

What a joke. Again.

Here's a link to the cams, when they are on. Lots of nothing being done.

www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin...y_id=64980

blog.al.com/live/2010/...um=twitter
stovepipe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Found this, copied it, here it is Reply with quote

And- IMHO- after they mangled the riser getting it off they could have cut the bolts to the flange, knocked it off and had a nice clean, flat surface to attatch something to....but what do I know!
Arron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Found this, copied it, here it is Reply with quote

Stovepipe....You must be a line animal too!!!! See my signature line???

I am not too sure what to say over this whole friggin' ordeal!
Other than it appears to have been poorly handled from the start.

stovepipe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Found this, copied it, here it is Reply with quote

Arron wrote:

I am not too sure what to say over this whole friggin' ordeal!
Other than it appears to have been poorly handled from the start.

Nail on the head.

I find it laughable Obammy keeps going down there to stomp his feet, huff and puff. Yeh, that'll speed things along. Bummer he has to cancel his next trip to nowhere'sville with tons of my tax money in tow. Esp after yesterdays meeting with Gov. Brewer. Could we possibly have a more useless Admin right now?

I'm pukeing in the trash can under my desk.... Yuck
Suzanne

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Found this, copied it, here it is Reply with quote

Stovey Stovey Stovey now think about it...the more bad news we hear about Obama (I like to call him B.O.) the better. That means the media is gettin on track and exposing his slop. The person that wrote article I copied, is Ann Coulter. Name sound familiar?

Ann Coulter is the author of seven New York Times bestsellers —Guilty: Liberal Victims and Their Assault on America (January 2009);If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans (October, 2007); Godless: The Church of Liberalism (June 2006); How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must)(October, 2004); Treason: Liberal Treachery From the Cold War to the War on Terrorism (June 2003); Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right (June 2002); and High Crimes and Misdemeanors:The Case Against Bill Clinton (August 1998).

In 2001, Coulter was named one of the top 100 Public Intellectuals by federal judge Richard Posner.

People listen to people like her and you must know that what you hear on the national media is propaganda. Hard hitting propaganda, that gets you in the gut because that's what they want it to do. People like Coulter pull you up by your jock strap and get you out of the toilet (the propaganda people put you in) and expose expose expose to fight the propaganda and get you back on track, by saying everything YOU want to say, and doing it on a national scale. WAY COOL!

It's articles and people like Coulter that should make you feel better. It's in the Jokes Section for that reason. What's the joke? OBAMA. Need I say more? This is the best way to indicate the economy recovering. We fight them, they hit harder, we hit harder and eventually he's outta there, we get our economy and country back. The more trash talking either side spits out the closer we are to winning. Take it as a spin in the right direction and make fun, don't kill yourself with hatred. I know I know it's really not funny, but you have to change the way you think about it. He's a big dummy and now he's SHOWIN us he's a big dummy. The people that voted him in are now SEEIN he's a big dummy and that's all we need. Spread the word Stovey. Don't spread hatred. It hurts you more than anybody to do that. I know you're just venting but I feel responsible for egging you on and I apologize. I do love a good fight and you and me together would be epic comrades in battle.....long as you don't throw up...

nursing the wounded
Suz

stovepipe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Found this, copied it, here it is Reply with quote

Copy that, Suz.

Thanks for the chicken soup for my Spirit. Muchly appreciated and well taken. Cool

*hugs*

-little big man. (Nava-Hopi given nickname)
Suzanne

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Found this, copied it, here it is Reply with quote

Oooooooo what a guy with spirit!
I'm sure there are those on here that vehemently disagree with me and this thread. I have to tell you, I feel just as miserable about your views. Politics sux and look what it's doin to us. None of us needs this in our lives, just ask any person that lives on a reservation.

*hugs* back at-cha Stovey

wringin it out
Suz

Aloysius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Found this, copied it, here it is Reply with quote

Suzanne wrote:
Oooooooo
wringin it out
Suz

Who or what is "it" ?

(this is the joke section, isn't it? Smile )

and I get the feeling that Indians defenitly have no roots in Africa Smile
Suzanne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Found this, copied it, here it is Reply with quote

Aloys! you crack me up!! It's another way to say my panties are in a twist. Now I don't know how that's going to translate....if I have to explain...well you know where to write me. Ok well it's sort of the final act. First you get mad. Second thing is you get madder. Thirdlly your panties get twisted, while dealing with the madness. Then the final act and you just can't take it anymore you have to wring out your panties. My signature was only meant as an expression, to be funny. Now you can visualize the expression. Are you blushing Aloys? Sorry, didn't mean to get so graphic. Hope I'm not in trouble...Hey when ya going to show some pictures of your deer on here? You have some bragging rights to establish.

Ironing
Suz

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Jokes & Humor
Page 1 of 1