Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdncktink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

Bang Head Ignore I so did not mean to start this rant or whatever you want to call it. I just found the article.
I think where I stand with the agreeing with bushmaster is that for "major" sex crimes. I guess I think to much like, for a lack of better word, an American on sex with animals, it's wrong. And major sex crimes for me isn't the 2 teenagers in the back of the Toyota.

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

Not a problem. As long as no one gets mad(then they loose). Actually a good discussion...

And we should exicute that 35 year old that broke me in at 17 too...rdncktink. I was speaking of those that persist in child rape or any other rape. two minors don't even count. A teacher (female) enjoying the comforts of a 14, 15, 16 or 17 year old, in my opinion, is not rape unless the teenage male was forced and that is nye on to impossible. A male teacher and an underage girl is a different story. Yes...I know...A double standard. But boys (young men) mentally are different (before we get into it, I'm also homophobic...)

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
DallanC
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

I'll be honest with you guys, this subject has enough of a "Yuck" factor I've come very very close to deleting it... several times. I see similar threads on other sites so I've held off... but let me just say YUCK!!!

-DallanC
tracker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

common sense should indicate where a crime has really been committed as opposed to the example of the teenagers mentioned above. There's those that victimize other people, predators by nature, and there's those doing something that's just way way too wrong, like in 'tink's first story. In those cases, I still agree with Bushy's first assessment.

I also believe that with any death penalty, the proof has to be absolute. Nothing like executing the wrong guy to leave a lot of folks feeling a bit foolish about themselves, but you can't un-dead them afterwards.

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

It is a touchy subject Mr. Dallan. It seems to be all the rage these days. Not a pretty subject either. But that's why we have you. To make the big decissions. Flag

Whoop!! Gotta go feed horses...Ya'll later...

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
d_hoffman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

He doesn't deserve jail time and living at tax payers expence.

Not only do I agree with the death sentence, I volunteer to carry out that sentence. Been wanting to try out these new hollow points on a live subject anyway and deer season is so far away so, why not try them on a sick individual like that.

rdncktink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

DallanC wrote:
I'll be honest with you guys, this subject has enough of a "Yuck" factor I've come very very close to deleting it... several times. I see similar threads on other sites so I've held off... but let me just say YUCK!!!

-DallanC

Other sites nothing this thread has headed places that my seniors have gone with discussions in class. I wish at times I could delet them and have never gone there. The hardest thing to change is the mind of a 17 year old who "knows everything." Delet if you like, like I said never ment for it to head where it has.
Pray Please forgive me for where this has headed

Dimitri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

In Canada up untill 1961 any murder had the automatic penilety of hanging if found guilty, and up untill 1954 rape was also a capital offence. Smile

Personally I agree with capital punishment, especially for people who take advantage of young kids some numbers (US based):

-> 1 of 5 girls will be sexually molested before her 18th birthday.
-> 1 of 6 boys will be sexually molested before his 18th birthday.
-> The median age for male molestation victims under 18 is 9.8 years old.
-> The median age for female molestation victims under 18 is 9.6 years old.
-> There are new 400,000 victims of sexual assault every year.
-> Over 40% of male juvenile delinquents were molested as children.

So thats 1 out of 5 girls and 1 out of 6 boys that have their lives ruined by these rapists. Which I belive is wrong so Capital punishment would help that number go down seeing as less of these criminals would be reoffending.

Americans on the forums check this link out -> IMPORTANT WEBSITE!

For the other Canadians as myself the RCMP feels that public access to the database isn't needed so we don't get to look it up like our American friends. Sad

Dawgdad,

In Canada the legal age of consent to sex in Canada is 14 for anything from touching/kissing to sexual intercourse (unless your a person of trust or athority then its 18 and a person of trust or athority is public officals, teachers, police officers, firemen, doctors, childerns aid workers etc or if its for prostitution or pronography or if it was explotation by the older "partner") so personally if a teen is caught in having sex illegally they are WAY too young in my opinion to be sleeping around. Shocked

Bushmaster,

Your double standard from what I can tell doesnt apply anymore young girls who are 14-18 years old are just as sexually active as boys that age. Shocked

Dimitri

1895ss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

Dimitri wrote:
In Canada up until 1961 any murder had the automatic penalty of hanging if found guilty, and up until 1954 rape was also a capital offense. Smile

The laws, the way they still should be.........and as for the creep from the original post, these laws should still apply.

YUCK is an understatement...... Yuck Yuck Yuck

Handloader

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

.[/quote]

Would agree on most counts but this brush also paints the 17 year old "doing it" with his 16 year old girl friend. Death seems a little harsh for that.[/quote]

I agree that death is a little harsh. Make them get married; that will teach them a lesson!!

DallanC: the General Topic forum is for discussions that don't fit under other topics. I appreciate that you are tolerant and allow this discussion to develop. It shows that the Politically Correct thinking doesn't reflect in the opinion of many members of this forum, nor, do I believe, the general public. What we find is reinforcement among each other for values and for mores that the liberal and leftists in this country are trying hard to dillute, the tolerance of which will only lead us down a very slippery slope.
ElyBoy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

That is only 125mi south of my hunting country.
Now I know why I have seen deer around Duluth the last couple of years walking bowlegged. Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked

Eric wtf wtf wtf

NRA Life Member
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

Handloader wrote:

I agree that death is a little harsh. Make them get married; that will teach them a lesson!!

DallanC: I appreciate that you are tolerant and allow this discussion to develop.

Oi, Handloader...."make them get married".....thats a bit harsh mate. Laughing

I agree with your statement to Dallan....and I agree with Dallan's sentiments. This is a very Yuck-Eeeewwww subject. The unfortunate part about it is that these things are happening more and more all around the world......or is just that they are being reported more, who knows.....but as responsible parents and in the majority of cases here, grandparents, it behoves us to be aware of what is happening around the 'traps' and what our kids and grandkids may face in times to come. This will allow us to hopefully make them fully aware of the sick individuals they are likely to encounter as they journey through life. Forewarned is forearmed.

Tanya. As a school teacher you no doubt have the welfare of your charges foremost in your mind at all times and it is understandable that you 'see' these reports before you see the other news. It goes with the territory I think. No need to apologise to me.....I don't have a problem with the post unless it gets out of hand....then Dallan will squash it anywayz. Very Happy Laughing

This subject is close to the heart of many, and opinions are like butts...everybody has one, and the subject can go on and on and on and on and on and on etc.......see where I'm going here. Very Happy

Soapbox folded up and put back into its hole. Rant Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
rdncktink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

Vince wrote:

Tanya. As a school teacher you no doubt have the welfare of your charges foremost in your mind at all times and it is understandable that you 'see' these reports before you see the other news. It goes with the territory I think. No need to apologise to me.....I don't have a problem with the post unless it gets out of hand....then Dallan will squash it anywayz. Very Happy Laughing

I read the news on line at least twice a day so I can talk to my government kids about what is going on in the world (this won't be one of them) and something like this just hit me as off as the teachers having sex with students. (I see high school kids everyday, I don't get it) I just wanted to see if other people thought is was as wrong as I did. What got me is he got propation for it and this was his second time.
And thanks for the support Vince

Morax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

wow,first my thoughts, should be shot and not just once. secondly i read this awhile back when it was first developing on a different site, and the reason for probation was due to there was no laws on the booksdealing with the "dead body" aspect. thirdly as a parent, a dad, and a human being, I have had to deal with a few things here I wouldnt wish on anyone, lets just say that I personlly feel any deviant should be put to death period. not no 2nd chance rule not no well they were both young not no well .. there is no well except the one we toss the body into. Dallan, ya got good smarts and a good heart to let this go a bit and give us a little leeway.. this is why i like it here, its 99.5% hunting and .5% friends and family.. just a big ol campfire surrounded by good folks.. we may bicker between ourselves but what do ya want? ok so whose turn to get the firewood?
Dimitri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry ya'll but that ain't right Reply with quote

Handloader,

Depending on the couple they may perfer the death penelty over marriage. Because many teenage boys will go for any girl just to get some even if they hate her just because she is "good looking". Laughing

Dimitri

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 2 of 3