One in the cooler
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Primitive Weapons Hunting

#16: Re: One in the cooler Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:43 am
    ----
Congrats Joe and fill the freezer!!

#17: Re: One in the cooler Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:18 pm
    ----
Ominivision1 wrote:
Congrats Joe and fill the freezer!!

I'm tryin Very Happy

#18: Re: One in the cooler Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:21 pm
    ----
Great! Now I'm gona need a bigger safe! Thanks Joe! hahaha

#19: Re: One in the cooler Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:41 pm
    ----
Awesome!
Congratulations mate!

Dam, cant wait until this state forest stuff up resolved.. I want one of those too..

#20: Re: One in the cooler Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:03 pm
    ----
Good goin' Joe! I've got a little time before our muzzle loader season starts, then "gun" after that. I like my .50 ML Encore using PowerBelt bullets and Hodgdon 777.

#21: Re: One in the cooler Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:36 pm
    ----
As usual Joe be getting the job done !!!

Stovey, maybe Joe will trade you some deer sausage for some quail....... oh wait....

#22: Re: One in the cooler Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:59 pm
    ----
chambered221 wrote:
Stovey, maybe Joe will trade you some deer sausage for some quail....... oh wait....

Shocked Shocked Shocked

wtf

Why I oughta!......

Mad

That's it...yer goin' chukar hunting with me...bring a helmet, O2 and your best mountaineering gear, and a gun you don't mind gettin' scratched to heck! Very Happy

#23: Re: One in the cooler Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:48 am
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
chambered221 wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

wtf

Why I oughta!......

Mad

That's it...yer goin' chukar hunting with me...bring a helmet, O2 and your best mountaineering gear, and a gun you don't mind gettin' scratched to heck! Very Happy

Watch out chambered he's gonna rename ya dick chaney ROFL

#24: Re: One in the cooler Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:08 pm
    ----
Nothing like fresh deer steaks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#25: Re: One in the cooler Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:11 pm
    ----
Looks good! Time to hit the fields! !

#26: Re: One in the cooler Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:06 pm
    ----
Dang, them look awesome, enjoy!!

#27: Re: One in the cooler Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:25 pm
    ----
Good job! A nice fat doe! She will be good eating, Joe! Congrats!!!

#28: Re: One in the cooler Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:55 am
    ----
Vint...where ya bin hidin' mate...haven't seen ya for a coon's age. Good to see ya back mate.

Them steaks look awesome Joe...hope they were as nice as they look mate.

#29: Re: One in the cooler Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:46 pm
    ----
I don't know Joe...... the only thing to make them steaks any better would be some quail bits as an appetizer !!!

#30: Re: One in the cooler Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:38 am
    ----
chambered221 wrote:
I don't know Joe...... the only thing to make them steaks any better would be some quail bits as an appetizer !!!

ROFL Fencing

-> Primitive Weapons Hunting