Its all Vinces fault
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 3:40 pm
    ----
As Suz says, what a cutie.

#17: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:04 am
    ----
today Meg got to see a freshly shot mallard.
it was bigger than her!!!!!
so I lopped off a bit of wing for her to carry around and play with to get used to the feathers and smell.
SWMBO caught her having a nap next to Nuggets basket.

#18: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:23 am
    ----
great pics, Elvis. Thanks for sharing your fun!

#19: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:56 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
I'm not even going to ask what that is that she has in the first pic...the electronic bit hanging out the end concerns me a little. Confused Shocked wtf

Haha Haha Haha

You're a very bad man. Very Happy

#20: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:40 am
    ----
taken from my phone...wee tad small for retrieving yet

#21: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:14 am
    ----
LOL that pup is the same size as the duck.

#22: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:37 am
    ----
and she already got her wings...

black and flying that early... how does she react on the number 666?

BTW: I like how you approach her training. Here most people also tell you to train first and get her in contact with game later. I also changed it in get her in touch with all game, dogs and people while still young and teach her the orders later. Not the easy approach but surely delivering good hunting dogs!

#23: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:32 pm
    ----
I am re reading "game dog" by Richard Wolters
one of the first if not the first book just for hunters priceless gems of training tips and a must read for all dog orientated hunters.
environment enrichment is what its called..show the pup what life is all about and all sorts of load scary things and it should take life in its stride..she was outside chewing on a wallaby leg that was tied to a post this arvo...fresh meat..."WOWY WOWY Dad give me more to chew" was the reaction she gave Very Happy Very Happy

#24: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:19 pm
    ----
She's a little beaut, hope she's going to go far with you!

#25: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:12 am
    ----
new pics and as you can see Nugget is a proper gent and has let young lass have the sheepskin rug Very Happy

#26: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:40 pm
    ----
OMG that's cute!

Suz

#27: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:09 pm
    ----
Has there ever been an ugly puppy?

Last edited by Pumpkinslinger on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#28: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:14 pm
    ----
No Punkin...I don't believe there ever has mate.

She looks like she will grow into a rather handsome dog.

#29: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:26 am
    ----
had her swimming today...cold as a frogs tit but she went straight in without a whimper and swam like an otter, no splashing nothing just straight into it. Bec's held both dogs while I went around to other side of waterway, she let Meg go, then when I called Nugget untied him and off they went straight to me. gave them a pat and sent them back...lookout you Ducks she could be a goodun.

#30: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:57 am
    ----
That is magnificent mate...sounds like she is a natural, although no Lab can resist a swim.

-> General