Its all Vinces fault
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> General

#31: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:39 am
    ----
How do you teach a dog the dangers of crocodiles and C°? Or do you just buy plenty of dogs?

#32: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:29 pm
    ----
Nup,
No crocs in NZ, the great white sharks ate em out years ago. Wink
Temperature doesnt seem to bother them much.

#33: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:43 pm
    ----
checking sheep today and Nugget flushed out Mrs Mallard
one shot down she goes
Nugget heads over to retrieve closely followed by Meg
Daughter plucked it for us

#34: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:57 pm
    ----
Daughter plucked for us........

You shot it You pluck it !

Apparently not Smile

#35: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:41 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

#36: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:31 am
    ----
Well that's what kids are for...ask my Dad.
Not bad for a first(?) retrieve, sort of an automatic response how cool!

Suz

#37: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:04 pm
    ----
yip Suz it surely is the first time she seen duck shot..not her retrieve that will come next year late in May after opening wekend. but yes so far all the signs of a goodun are showing them selves.

#38: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: VictorianLocation: Melbourne PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:56 pm
    ----
Nice looking dog. I had a black lab that I wanted to call "Nugget" too but I got over ruled. My next choice in names was "Kiwi" (All Black - lol) but that got over ruled too.

#39: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:21 pm
    ----
Vince, you said all labs love swimming, it took 18 months before Ritchie my lab would swim for fun, he shyed away from water, now I can't keep him out -that and mud baths -Nats forever growling both of us for him getting filthy, not my fault! He just loves mud, he goes from golden lab/ridgeback cross to pure bred shit wallow black in about 2 seconds flat! Loves deer wallows and rolls around and STINKS!
Yeah I know he does it for scent reduction but Christ does he stink afterwards.

#40: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:16 am
    ----
My daughter's lab was water crazy from the day she got him as a little puppy. He loves the hose and in fact she has had to replace a couple of hoses because he chews them to pieces trying to get the water running.

Your boy sounds like a typical dog...roll in anything stinky to cover their smell; must be a throw back thing from their wild days.

#41: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:32 am
    ----
Vince wrote:

Your boy sounds like a typical dog...roll in anything stinky to cover their smell; must be a throw back thing from their wild days.

here they say that a dog resembles his master... Smile

#42: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:54 pm
    ----
That can't be true... I never squat or lift a leg to pee.

I had a female dog the used to lift her leg to pee... I never could figure out why - her sister never did that.... maybe she was a male trapped in a female body.... Wink

#43: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:16 pm
    ----
Paul, we have a Brussels Griffon female that does that. I wonder if the grass tickled her ... Belly...

#44: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:21 pm
    ----
I reckon if you look carefully the lifted leg will be on the downhill side..dogs dont wear gumboots and it keeps the foot from getting wet.

#45: Re: Its all Vinces fault Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:46 pm
    ----
Beautifull little girl.

-> General