Bloomberg Again???
-> General

#1: Bloomberg Again??? Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:00 pm
    ----
This guy does not give up.

First he wants to send a 10 questioner on all 2014 US candidates if they support gun control or are against.

news.yahoo.com/bloombe...32157.html

And lastly, Bloomberg who funded "Everytown"

news.yahoo.com/everyto...00501.html

#2: Re: Bloomberg Again??? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:06 pm
    ----
That guy is delirious.

#3: Re: Bloomberg Again??? Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:29 pm
    ----
I think it might be useful to see how politicians answer his survey! It could make my voting easier.

#4: Re: Bloomberg Again??? Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:46 pm
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
That guy is delirious.

but if you wish it hard enough, maybe it will happen. Liberals seem to confuse what they would like the world to be as reality.

This guy is a nightmare

#5: Re: Bloomberg Again??? Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
    ----
He is no different than any other so called liberal. Being a so called liberal in American politics is no longer a question of being a dove vs. being a hawk. Liberal politicians are out to destroy the USA as we know it today, well maybe a few years back because they are slowly but steadily winning, and I am no longer sure there are enough true conservatives to prevent it. The availability of guns and the number of gun owners in the USA is their greatest stumbling point.

nation.foxnews.com/201...rgest-army

Further, the fear that the USA's armed forces will follow the Constitution rather than Presidential or Superiors orders is causing a radical change in the demographics of who is in the armed forces, people who have no idea what it means to be an American are being offered citizenship if they join up.

The world order politicians have no hope of controlling the USA till it's true army is disarmed. Kinda reminds me of the 1770's when a bunch of (basically) hunters defeated the largest and best trained army in the world at that time.

-> General