Shootings in France
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Shootings in France Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:27 pm
    ----
At the glance I got it looked like an M4.
I was surprised they werent using the FAMAS.
Still it seems to have the desired effect of turning gutless scum into corpses.
Bury the remains in a pig farm.

#17: Re: Shootings in France Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:00 pm
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Bury the remains in a pig farm.

I think this is a critical step. Denies them the virgins they were promised and will help to discourage others from following their leader's directions.

#18: Re: Shootings in France Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:48 pm
    ----
Many of the anti-gun crowd will question your need to be armed 24/7, this sort of attack is a great argument for carrying. Unarmed sheeple make easy targets for armed cowards.

#19: Re: Shootings in France Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:18 pm
    ----
French Mini-14s:

www.shootingillustrate...p?id=35231

#20: Re: Shootings in France Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:14 am
    ----
thanks pumpkin
what a great,sensible choice for them to have....pity a few other govts didnt see the light the same.

#21: Re: Shootings in France Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 am
    ----
Whilst we are all discusted with what we witnessed - the cop shot on the ground if you look at it in the cold hard light of day and what the bad guys actually achieved - killing the cop was a ness action, he could have returned fire (French police are armed) he could have called the cavalry. Just an observation on my part - I don't condone it!
Islamist mad men - in a better place now!

-> General