Ex Wife
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Ex Wife Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:59 pm
    ----
A recently married man was in his garage working on his Guns.

His new wife came out and watched him for a few minutes before saying "Now that we are married, you should probably sell those things"

Suddenly the mans face went pale and he looked as tho he was going to be sick.

"Are you OK ?, whats the matter" asked his wife.

The man said, "For a moment there you sounded like my Ex-Wife"

"EX-WIFE" the woman shouted, "You never told me you were married before"

"I wasn't" he said.

#2: Re: Ex Wife Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:37 pm
    ----
He should have married that gal from the range...

#3: Re: Ex Wife Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:48 am
    ----
yes...have said the same a time or two myself.

#4: Re: Ex Wife Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:08 pm
    ----
Odd isn't it how women spend so much time searching for Mr Right, then as soon as they find him bind him in matrimony, they set out to change him...

...my ability to see through that crap is probably why I gave up on the game back in the 90's.

#5: Re: Ex Wife Author: DannoBooneLocation: NE Iowa PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:08 pm
    ----
I didn't give up......have enjoyed frustrating her for 45 years.

#6: Re: Ex Wife Author: multigauge PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:40 pm
    ----
The old saying is that a man marries a girl hoping that she won't change, a girl marries a man hoping that she can change him, and they are both disappointed.

#7: Re: Ex Wife Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:37 pm
    ----
True, it is an old saying and is more often truth than fiction.
If you talk to each other for a year or more before you actually meet you can filter out the ones you don't really want. The problem comes with physical romance before mental and emotional romance.
I did that with my wife and after 20 years of being together we have yet to have our first fight.

#8: Re: Ex Wife Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:11 pm
    ----
DannoBoone wrote:
I didn't give up......have enjoyed frustrating her for 45 years.

Same here Danno...we have 46 years this coming August.

#9: Re: Ex Wife Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:30 pm
    ----
PaulS wrote:
True, it is an old saying and is more often truth than fiction.
If you talk to each other for a year or more before you actually meet you can filter out the ones you don't really want. The problem comes with physical romance before mental and emotional romance.
I did that with my wife and after 20 years of being together we have yet to have our first fight.

I've seen studies where they recommended waiting 18 months after starting to date before you get married. That way the hormones get out of the way.

#10: Re: Ex Wife Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:38 pm
    ----
I recommend at least 1 month for every year you were with another prior intimate partner. That gives you enough time to evaluate what it is you want as a partner to the person you really are.
Knowing yourself and trusting that person is key in developing trust with another. All relationships are either based on trust or it isn't a relationship.

-> Jokes & Humor