New to Forum
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: New to Forum Author: DuceLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:34 pm
    ----
This is my first posting. I am a life long weapons collector and enjoy the company of other gun owners. I hope to have good conversations and just enjoy the forum so hello to one and all.

Duce

#2: Re: New to Forum Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:36 pm
    ----
Welcome to the forums Duce Howdy

Pull up a chair and stay a while!

Dimitri

#3: Re: New to Forum Author: DoublejsLocation: SW Pennsylvania PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:05 pm
    ----
As Bushy says, "pull up a stump and grab a beer"
Welcome aboard!
J~

#4: Re: New to Forum Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:32 pm
    ----
Welcome Duce, you hit the jackpot.
Lots of knowledge, and a great bunch of guys hang out around here.

Eric Howdy Howdy Howdy Howdy

#5: Re: New to Forum Author: codybrownLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:14 pm
    ----
Welcome to the site!!!!

#6: Re: New to Forum Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:43 pm
    ----
Welcome Duce

There is good bunch around here Smile
We like to hear new opinion about weaponries and their uses.
Of course if there is other yarn about other topics they would be welcome too provided it passes sensor Razz Cool

#7: Re: New to Forum Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:50 am
    ----
Welcome to the HuntingNut Duce Howdy . There's alota good people here sit and stay a while.
Joe

#8: Re: New to Forum Author: Joe BoleoLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:54 am
    ----
Welcome. Gald to see you here. Take care...
Joe

#9: Re: New to Forum Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:24 am
    ----
Welcome to this fine site, Duce...Pull up a stump and grab a b....Never mind. Someone else has already said that...Well...Welcome anyway...

#10: Re: New to Forum Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:03 am
    ----
Welcome! Great bunch of folks here, I think you'll enjoy it!

#11: Re: New to Forum Author: jsmurphyLocation: Lake Stevens, WA PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:44 pm
    ----
Welcome Duce, great fun and people here. Very Happy

#12: Re: New to Forum Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:00 pm
    ----
Welcome..

#13: Re: New to Forum Author: A17ShooterLocation: California Foothills (Gold Country) PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:08 am
    ----
Whatcha collect? Got pics???

We are curious!

#14: Re: New to Forum Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:36 pm
    ----
hi Duce
enjoy and share

#15: Re: New to Forum Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:51 am
    ----
Howdy Duce, just grab a branch and hang on.

-> General