Hot younger sister
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Hot younger sister Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:10 pm
    ----
I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...it was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was 22, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me she wanted me just once before I got married and commited my life to her sister. She asked me to meet her upstairs in her bedroom for one last fling. I was stunned watching her walk up the stairs. I made a beeline straight to the front door and headed straight to my car! Low and behold all my fiance's family were standing outside clapping, proud that I had passed their test.

The moral of the story.....Always keep your condoms in the car!

#2: Re: Hot younger sister Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:20 pm
    ----
Oouch!!! LOL!!!

#3: Re: Hot younger sister Author: ArronLocation: Cen.Iowa, by way of SWIowa PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:01 am
    ----
S W E E T ! ! ! This is one good story! HA HA HA!!!!!

#4: Re: Hot younger sister Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 am
    ----
Now THAT was funny!

Somehow I wonder, was it really a "story"? Or, the real deal.

Methinks the latter! Laughing

#5: Re: Hot younger sister Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:17 pm
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
Now THAT was funny!

Somehow I wonder, was it really a "story"? Or, the real deal.

Methinks the latter! Laughing

That wasn't ME - This story was related to me by a friend. The way he told it, I'm convinced it was true. I came across the same story on another website. The poster is from the same town where my friend lives, so I think he may eventually get caught if he's still drinking enough to keep telling it.

#6: Re: Hot younger sister Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:37 am
    ----
thats naughty!!!

#7: Re: Hot younger sister Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:19 am
    ----
44marty wrote:

That wasn't ME - This story was related to me by a friend.

Suuuuure it was. Uhhuh, "the other guy".

Yep.

Wink

#8: Re: Hot younger sister Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:00 pm
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
44marty wrote:

That wasn't ME - This story was related to me by a friend.

Suuuuure it was. Uhhuh, "the other guy".

Yep.

Wink

If you saw my sisters in law, you'd believe me. Lot of tonnage there.

#9: Re: Hot younger sister Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:04 pm
    ----
Shocked

No comment!

-> Jokes & Humor