Like Father, like Son
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Like Father, like Son Author: cbsweeneyLocation: New York PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:03 pm
    ----
Some guy was walking home from the local bar, very drunk.

In the driveway he saw his son under the hood of the car.

"What's the matter son?" he slurred

"Piston broke." his son grunted

"So am I." said his dad

#2: Re: Like Father, like Son Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:02 pm
    ----
Ok, cbs, you got me to at least smile.

#3: Re: Like Father, like Son Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:28 pm
    ----
That was good CB ...sent that one to my Daddy to enjoy (he's pretty deaf too) He'll take the joke 2 ways out.

Suz

#4: Re: Like Father, like Son Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:01 pm
    ----
very good
reminds me of the three ol guys wandering along the road the first says" Its windy isnt it"
the secound says"Wednesday? I thought it was Thursday?"
the third says"Thirsty? yip I am lets go get a beer"

#5: Re: Like Father, like Son Author: cbsweeneyLocation: New York PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:45 am
    ----
The joke reminded me of my Dad. Being Irish,he enjoyed a pint every once in a while. Very Happy One night, when I was about 15, our car pulls into the driveway, I expected Dad to come in right a way. After 10 minutes I went outside and he's just sitting in the passenger seat. I opened the door to see if he was ok, and he was, but he was gassed! So , as I'm helping him into the house, I said "you didn't drive home, did you?" He gave me the innocent look and say's " of course I did, I'm in no condition to walk that far" That struck me funny, and I couldn't stop laughing. As it turns out two of his partners in crime drove him home, one drove Dad's car the other followed. I still laugh out loud when I think about it.

-> Jokes & Humor