Do you think this dog is inbred?
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: Do you think this dog is inbred? Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:14 am
    ----
Crummy thing to do to a poor puppy. He is going to be in quite a jam if he doesn't watch out.

#17: Re: Do you think this dog is inbred? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:55 am
    ----
Nah...I think they are just buttering the wee fellow up Mac.

But if he's not careful, and wanders outside on a hot day, then he'll certainly end up a hot dog in a pickle mate.

Cheers, Vince

#18: Re: Do you think this dog is inbred? Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:24 pm
    ----
Wonder what kind of bread? Definately not "PETA"! Whatever way you slice it, the little guy's master must have been loafing around with nothing else to do. Cheers

#19: Re: Do you think this dog is inbred? Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:20 pm
    ----
Bang Head Bang Head Faint Faint Yuck

You guys are killing me, this has got so bad its hilarious, enough.......

#20: Re: Do you think this dog is inbred? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:48 pm
    ----
MacD wrote:
Wonder what kind of bread? Definately not "PETA"! Whatever way you slice it, the little guy's master must have been loafing around with nothing else to do. Cheers

You know what else has given the wee fella a bit of a complex too mate...they named him Buttercup, but he gets plenty of exercise which keeps him in Tip Top condition so he's able to kick some doggie but when the other mutts bake him about his name. He's never happy when they put him in the car though mate...he ends up getting sandwiched between the kids in the back seat.

Pete wrote:
Bang Head Bang Head Faint Faint Yuck

You guys are killing me, this has got so bad its hilarious, enough.......

At least you are laughin' Pete...which is a good thing mate. Very Happy Cheers

Cheers, Vince

#21: Re: Do you think this dog is inbred? Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:08 am
    ----
Yes I agree getting a bit stale. No one is getting burnt though. Guess his owner must pick him up the normal way because you know what the say "Man cannot lift by bread alone."

#22: Re: Do you think this dog is inbred? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:59 pm
    ----
just too punny!!!
a very rye sense of wit you guys have.

#23: Re: Do you think this dog is inbred? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:17 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Cheers, Vince

#24: Re: Do you think this dog is inbred? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:22 am
    ----
I camembert it any longer.
keep em coming guys this is the most fun Ive had (with my pants on) for awhile!!

#25: Re: Do you think this dog is inbred? Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:56 pm
    ----
I raise a toast to Vince for this.......

#26: Re: Do you think this dog is inbred? Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:36 pm
    ----
I hope he is raisin the pup right. You know how ginger they can be. That breed doesn't have a long tail so no shortening required.

-> Jokes & Humor