Off to Aussie
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: Off to Aussie Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:19 pm
    ----
good to here you 2 scallywags managed to meet up.

#17: Re: Off to Aussie Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:32 am
    ----
Yep Vince and I have made full acquaintance in Brisbane...took some doing as my phone went loco on me but it did happen, shame I wasn't around for a couple of more days cause Tikka would have been involved as well....

Had a great trip, she's an awesome country not unlike NZ in a lot of ways but boy is she BIG. That I found out the hard way.

Would have loved to shoot a Roo or two and even a camel as these are pests in the out back (well named the "out back" cause its real out back huge expanse of land)

Im arranging more time over the ditch and Vince has promised that my wife can go to all the good shops with his wife and daughter....so heres hoping.

#18: Re: Off to Aussie Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:13 am
    ----
sounds like a great plan to get back over for another walkabout, now get back to work you slacker you.. the place has gone to the dogs since you left.. and sort those politicians out while your on the case... this water rights issue is a naasty can of worms to be sure.
pleased to hear you had a good break.

#19: Re: Off to Aussie Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:52 am
    ----
Not a great deal more to the catchup Bushy. We sat down, had a coffee and just talked for about two hours...basically getting to know one another.

As Radar said, next time he gets over this way I'll get my wife and daughter to take his lovely lady out to a couple of the big shopping centres we have here so she can spend up big. Hopefully Radar and myself can arrange to catch up with Pete (dhc4ever) and hopefully Peter (tikkat3) and Gelan. Now there's a good weekend in the making if ever I saw one.

Cheers, Vince

#20: Re: Off to Aussie Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:54 am
    ----
And Radar remains a faceless name.

Wish I could jump the "ditch" over to you guys, but the "ditch" is a lot wider from here and I just can't jump all that good anymore.

#21: Re: Off to Aussie Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:28 pm
    ----
Good to hear you guys had a great meet, here is to many more.

#22: Re: Off to Aussie Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:25 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
Hopefully Radar and myself can arrange to catch up with Pete (dhc4ever) and hopefully Peter (tikkat3) and Gelan. Now there's a good weekend in the making if ever I saw one.

Cheers, Vince

Now that sounds like a cunning plan if ever I heard one, we'll put the 5 P's into operation and make it happen next time.
Look forward to it.
Come on over Bushy, its only money Confused

-> Spam-O-Rama