Photo Albums
 Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2452
  · Views: 824950
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gelandangan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public Reply with quote

Bloody hell.. this is what our tax money are used for!!
Why in the world this law is even thought of?
Them pollies have way too much time in their hand..
maybe they ought to insert their heads in where the sun dont shine and study their inner self.

news.ninemsn.com.au/na...-group-sex

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
dhc4ever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public Reply with quote

Police state out of control geland.
They already have laws against murder, drug making/distribution,extortion, assault etc etc etc but that takes work to enforce.
The vlad laws mean they can pick you up, make an accusation and lock you up for an indefinite period and its YOU who has to prove them wrong.
Utter bullshite.

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
radar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public Reply with quote

They're gang members not the local knitting circle, there's an old motto in our Police "Go hard or Go home" if you can't handle the jandal….
I hate bikers - I have a cousin who's in the gangs but he got into so much shit with other gangs he had to leave NZ, he's one of the lucky ones.
Live by the sword….

Enough rant!

George Orwell
dhc4ever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public Reply with quote

The only problem is radar, they,ve sold these laws as anti bikie, however the legislation doesnt mention bikies, just whom ever the powers that be want to name this week. This week it might be bikies, next week the rsl, licensed shooters or the googong knitting fraternity, depends on who pisses off herr feurer newman next.
The simple matter is we have no say in it and no recourse.

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
gelandangan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public Reply with quote

Yup what he said ^^

Those and not that I give a flying doodoo about the group sex in public thing, heck - far as I know sex in public is illegal anyway..
but the redundant act and the waste of time and money of the taxpayer while posturing that they have done us good is what I am really pissed off about.

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public Reply with quote

Illegal to have group sex in public...I thought that was always the case...Indecent Act. I remember back in my young days, one of my brothers rode bikes with a club and when one of the guys picked up a girl it was common practice of "one in, all in"...look after your mates. I think they called it an "onion" or "pulling a train". Rather disgusting on more than one level Yuck . I actually felt sorry for the girls involved on a couple of occasions and first chance I got I drove her home, away from the "party". Some of the guys weren't real happy with that.

I regards to the new VLAD Laws, I could tell some interesting snippets of info...but I can't, so I won't. Suffice to say that the new VLAD laws are written in such a way that the Police can apply them to almost any situation they wish or feel warranted. In most cases they no longer have any discretion, they must apply the VLAD laws (allegedly a direction from the Police Commissioner).

Queensland Vicious Lawless Association Disestablishment Bill 2013

Rumour has it that the driving force behind a lot of the things Police are now doing (read MUST do) is the current Police Minister in State Govt and the Police Commissioner. As Radar says...go hard or go home...that is acceptable in a situation where it is warranted, but that attitude is being applied to ALL situations. There is currently a push to have five guys freed from jail (who are being held without bail). These guys, all ex members (allegedly) of the Rebels were arrested after they stopped to have a beer together at Christmas time in the local pub.

Bikies in Jail

Queensland's 'war' on bikie gangs goes too far

I agree that there is a need to rein in bikies...they are becoming a law unto themselves and some clubs/individuals have no respect for the law or society. However, the laws they had in place prior to the raising of the VLAD laws were more than adequate if the Judiciary applied them and the legal fraternity were stopped from applying a "win at any cost or in any way" defence or the legal fraternity stuck to proving innocence rather than ignoring innocence or guilt and going all out and doing anything to have the prosecution evidence declared invalid or null and void, thereby negating the prosecution evidence, because of minor technicalities. Far too many have walked unjustly because of this strategy. Factual evidence is evidence and should never be discarded or thrown out because of a technicality. Doesn't work that way though.

Having said that...I feel that it is better 10 guilty walk free than one innocent be incarcerated.

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)

Last edited by Vince on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Elvis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public Reply with quote

Im not overly fond of gangs myself...so far they have left me alone so Ive done like wise...long may that continue..Im not known for being subtle or doing things by halves.
I have faith in our police and believe the vast majority have our best interests at heart as for politicians....bunch of habitually masturbating pansies!!!

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public Reply with quote

Amen Elvis...totally correct mate.

radar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public Reply with quote

My hatred runs deep, I worked in Wairoa in the early 90s, a Mongrel Mob town and in my honest opinion most of those guys should have been strangled at birth. If you want some idea on what they are about read Ross Kemp's book "gangs". Ive got no time for the huas and firmly believe that they are a scourge on society and need positive affirmative policing, the harder the better. These are the same guys who bring drug misery into our communities internationally. Cheap Factoid, the New Zealand Hells Angels were the first international affiliation to Hells Angels USA……
End Rant 2!

George Orwell
Elvis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public Reply with quote

pity we cant put patched members on the gamebird licence aswell..it would help to keep numbers in check.
Ive seen a fair bit of the crap myself having been around the country and seen what goes on.tis a great pity we let the mongrels get a foot in the door down here in Timaru..back in the bad/good ol days the "local" gangs would have given the newbies a good arsekicking and ran them out of town..not any more not P.C. enough and they had hands tied..now the big bad barst$%# are here to stay. Sad

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public Reply with quote

I hear ya Radar...I've seen some terrible things done by clubbies myself.

As I said in my post...they need to rein in the bikies...they control a lot of the drug trafficking here in Australia and the mob mentality when they are together drinking is bad. They put themselves above the rest of society in that they run their own "society" and will not tolerate anybody, including another club, interceding.

Having said that, I have met some "good value" bikies (well, on face value) and it is unfortunate that the new VLAD Laws over here are spilling over into all sections of the bike riding fraternity. The Police look like they are adopting a "all tarred with the same brush" attitude.

Biggest problem I can see is the Lebanese influx into the drug/bikie scene. The Lebs saw a way of making more from their drug trade and criminal activity by taking over the bikies turf. Things have gone from bad to worse and then some since that happened.

This link will give you an insight into the Ibrahim family.

John Ibrahim

Elvis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Bikies in Oz are banned for having group sex in public Reply with quote

looks like a nasti piece of........work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 1 of 1