Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2452
  · Views: 825187
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

SON AND COVID
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tremblay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

Well we got the boy home and looks better and sounds better
Thank you all for your words of concern, and may the good lord bless you all.

Never argue with a stupid person ,cause they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. Mark Twwain
English Mike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

That's great news matey.
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

Great news mate. Hopefully that is the last contact you guys will have with this insidious Chinese Virus.

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

Good news Tremblay! Brother-in-law ended up in the hospital with pneumonia but is doing OK. They may release him this weekend. My sisters are getting their vaccines, as "farm workers" (they run horse stables). One daughter got hers yesterday, hotel manager.
I'm dead last on NC's priority list for vaccines. Of course I'd rather see how it affects people before I try it.

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
PaulS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

We got a call from our doctor to ask if we wanted an appointment for the experimental covid treatment. I wasn't home but my wife asked if they had appointment for after 2035... The doctor got the message.

They call it a vaccine but it is not a vaccine - it changes the way your DNA responds. From what I've read it only energizes the capture T-cells and the destroyer T-cells are not involved. There are a lot more supposed problems with the treatment but I don't need more than that to say no.

The only true vaccine is the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. At this point is is not a good choice either. if i get the darn disease i will opt for treatment that has a long record of being safe and effective. The plasma booster and QDC have a near 100% history of treatment.

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
gelandangan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

Good to hear that mate.

On the topic of vaccine, SWMBO is working at the Sydney International Airport and thus must get vaccinated right away.
She has her fist shot done yesterday

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
inthedark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

Good to hear trembly. A good mate of mine told us that his wife sussanne
died of covid a coupler months ago.he finally got the courage up to tell everyone.he and I served at moose jaw 15 wing afb 22 years ago.

War is sweet to those who have no experience of it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach - Pindar 518-438 BC

Be Copy now of Men of Grosser Blood and TEACH THEM HOW TO WAR
Tremblay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

inthedark wrote:
Good to hear trembly. A good mate of mine told us that his wife sussanne
died of covid a coupler months ago.he finally got the courage up to tell everyone.he and I served at moose jaw 15 wing afb 22 years ago.

Sorry to here that. We almost lost the boy but we got lucky I guess and good doctors.

Never argue with a stupid person ,cause they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. Mark Twwain
English Mike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

PaulS wrote:
We got a call from our doctor to ask if we wanted an appointment for the experimental covid treatment. I wasn't home but my wife asked if they had appointment for after 2035... The doctor got the message.

They call it a vaccine but it is not a vaccine - it changes the way your DNA responds. From what I've read it only energizes the capture T-cells and the destroyer T-cells are not involved.
There are a lot more supposed problems with the treatment but I don't need more than that to say no.

The only true vaccine is the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. At this point is is not a good choice either. if i get the darn disease i will opt for treatment that has a long record of being safe and effective. The plasma booster and QDC have a near 100% history of treatment.

Sorry but this plain isn't true.
They ARE vaccines & they work in the exact same way as other vaccines, by getting the body's defence systems to recognise & neutralise the virus. The vaccines activate the complete natural defence system this way, not just one part.

I've had my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine, with the second in a few weeks.
ZERO side effects.
Mum's 91 & had her first shot of the Astra Zeneca vaccine, again with ZERO side effects.
23 million people in the UK have had their first shot & a couple of million their second, with 15 million elderly & vulnerable in that number & few suffered any noted side effects.
These vaccines HAVE been through all the tests, with unlimited funding being the reason they were able to do so in such a short time, plus the vaccines are based on those being developed for SARS & MERS, which means they've been subject to trials for more than a decade.

Give me the vaccine over a 30:1 chance of dying if infected.
dhc4ever

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

Paul,
The plasma booster (using plasma from those that have been infected and recovered) has been proven non effective. The English and Indians and Spanish have given it a pretty good trial, they did expect it to work , but for this virus it didnt.
Currently there are 5 vaccines with runs on the board, Pfizer, Astra Zeneca,Modena, Janssen (J AND J) and Sputnik 5. All these have phase 3 trial data, peer reviewed. All have been used in the millions of doses with very little in the way of side effects. All give 100% protection from severe disease that leads to hospitalization or death. You make still get covid but you wont get sick enough to need a hospital.
The Chinese and Indians also have a couple of vaccines using dead virus but the phase 3 trials and peer review or any other data has not been forthcoming or hasnt been colated yet.
And it takes 21 days for the human body to mount a defence after the first injection, protection improves after the second injection, Janssen is currently the only one in the top 5 that requires just 1 injection.

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
inthedark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

Tremblay as a Montanan you most likely know a lot of us stubble jumpers from Saskatchewan. I can only say that my family's prayers are with you and yours as well as all the others on the nut. A piece of advice for anyone thinking of going to Regina. DON'T it is out of control with the variants. I got another message today from the wife of a Sgt whom I worked for at 15 Wing Moose Jaw, now retired who died of covid. It is the curse of us whom remain to bury the one's we care about. Everyone look after yourselves and your families. God Bless.

War is sweet to those who have no experience of it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach - Pindar 518-438 BC

Tremblay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

inthedark wrote:
Tremblay as a Montanan you most likely know a lot of us stubble jumpers from Saskatchewan. I can only say that my family's prayers are with you and yours as well as all the others on the nut. A piece of advice for anyone thinking of going to Regina. DON'T it is out of control with the variants. I got another message today from the wife of a Sgt whom I worked for at 15 Wing Moose Jaw, now retired who died of covid. It is the curse of us whom remain to bury the one's we care about. Everyone look after yourselves and your families. God Bless.

Thanks

PaulS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

Mike,
The mRNA treatments are not vaccines. They don't meet the definition put out by the CDC. A vaccine contains a part of a virus that is weakened or dead that stimulates your immune system to respond to that virus. The mRNA treatments don't contain any part of the virus. They insert a manufactured piece of mRNA that attaches to a normal cell and modifies it to make the genes to make the spike protein that is similar to the covid spike protein. Those genes go to every cell in your body so they all produce that spike protein. Essentially after you get your shot you are a GMO - a human genetically modified organism. Your body has been modified to produce something it was never meant to produce.

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
inthedark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

Sweet mother of God!! Where did you get this info Paul? I would really like to look at this. This covid shit started in a lab. Escaped because of commission or omission, china shut down all domestic flights but permitted international flights to continue. there is no statistically change in the number of deaths with any of our populations over the last three years., Persons over 80 yrs and especially those in long term care home are dying at a rate greater than all other deaths under 80 yrs. By the Canadian government statistics and also the USA CDC and health dept. its a circus!!! sorry for the rant.

Tremblay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: SON AND COVID Reply with quote

with the grand baby's. Lost a lot of weight, but he is home

162045498_1874415396041278_1366186449247352127_o.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  72.25 KB
 Viewed:  1683 Time(s)

162045498_1874415396041278_1366186449247352127_o.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 3 of 5