Photo Albums
 Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2452
  · Views: 825192
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Coyote Attack of the Day
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
surfcityred
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Coyote Attack of the Day Reply with quote

Well, I think the evidence is perfectly clear. In a recent week-long taste test, Kaliforniastan's children have won out over mice, rabbits, slugs, berries, and the usual coyote grub.

Our latest coyote bistro incident: experience.....Coyote Attack in Lake Arrowhead

This attack took place in scenic Lake Arrowhead. Arrowhead is a lovely community located atop a mountain. The lake is surrounded by big-bucks homes. There are plenty of trees and bunnies to hug as the Lake Arrowhead crowd breathes in all the nature around them

If they interviewed local residents regarding the recent attack, you'd hear something like this:

"That kid had it coming to him. He probably had peanut butter in his hair and the coyote was attracted to him."

"We are one with nature here in Arrowhead and we share the Earth with all of its creatures. Every once and a while a child may be taken but that is a small price to pay for clean air here in Kaliforniastan."

"Yo homie..da kid dissed the yote and the yote wuz protectin' his turf."

"The poor coyote was no doubt abused as a pup and this specific behavior is certainly to be expected, considering the trauma induced by his Alpha-male father. We propose to set up a counciling/rehab center, paid for by taxpayers, where errant coyotes, raccoons and foxes may be treated for their disorders. If we can save just one coyote's life, it's worth the 368-million dollars spent."

"Global warming is causing the coyote's brains to overheat. This increased temperature, along with the Kaliforniastan smog condition and evil greenhouse gas is having a negative effect. State Assembly bill 4563 will require the state to fit each coyote with a EPA approved air scrubbing device. There will be no additional taxes to fund this Bill, a small"fee"will be imposed on guns & ammunition."

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Coyote Attack of the Day Reply with quote

Aah...surfcityred...Now ya got me cornfused here...I am on the coyotes side in that they were there first and if we insist on living in the "wilderness" we must be ever vigulent, as our ancesters were, for various wild life. One other aspect is that coyotes have adapted to city life too...They are a very versitile animal...(make good targets too). We must educate these city folk on protecting their kids and pets or one day we will have no moving targets left or they will be protected in enclosed areas with "NO HUNTING" signs everywhere. They need to understand that the rules in the country or wilds are different then in the city...Or ship all the "country squires" back to the city where they really belong in the first place...Just my take on the subject... Smile

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
Doublejs

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Coyote Attack of the Day Reply with quote

scr Haha

good ones!
surfcityred
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Coyote Attack of the Day Reply with quote

Well Bushmaster, most of the people here are well beyond the help stage. We're talking about a state full of people that paid to build a "Flyway" (A special enclosed overhead tunnel so some endangered "fly" can get from one side of the freeway to another...no joke) across a freeway so the endangered fly can go to his favorite spots and not be scared by cars & trucks. You have no idea how wacky people are here pardner. It's like a different planet here. I have 40-acres in Tennessee waiting for me and in 5-years, I am out of here so fast it'll take my shadow two days to catch up with me.

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Coyote Attack of the Day Reply with quote

I left the USSRofC in July 2006...I know of which you speak...

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 1 of 1